Sias

TYRIEEKS POV

"Stop playing with it & suck it. Come on now." I said to this girl I've been seeing for a week now.

This our first time doing anything physically sexual & shes pissing me off. My wife is 100x better than her.

I cant be cheating on my wife with a bitch who can't even do shit right.

Tiana smiled but ain't shit was funny. Ion know if she was tryna tease a nigga or what but she gotta stop. My dick was getting limp.

"Be patient, daddy." She said tryna sound sexy & I sucked my teeth at her.

I backed away from her & pulled my pants up while she looked confused.

"I was finna suck it.."

"I got shit to do." I told her. "You messing with my time."

I got the rest if my stuff & left her crib. I also blocked her number then called Trey up to let him know I'm on the way.

———-

"They not fucking with me, bruh. I cant be fucked with, nigga."  Antonio said angrily.

He was mad because some nigga tried to set him up, which is why we're here now.

"We gon figure out who them niggas are. Niggas keep playing in our faces."

I shook my head. If it wasnt for the money, i wouldnt care about these niggas tryna compete with us. I just wanna be able to take care of my kid & my wife without dealing with this bullshit.

I have to drive outta state to meet our supplier so we could continue selling that good shit. I left Treys house and called my wife when I got in the car.

_____________________________

Alanis POV.

Mari licked his blunt as he finished rolling & handed it to me as he focused on the road.

"Whos ya plug ?" He asked as I lit the blunt & hit it.

I started smoking weed a year after I had a Michelle. I tried it with Ty & I ended up liking the feeling of being a little high.

I don't smoke often because at the end of the day, I am a mother of a three year old. I wouldn't smoke often until shes around 14 but I don't think it'll get to the point. I hope.

"I dont need a plug. You need to take me home if you not about to take me to work." I told him calmly.

He smirked & looked at me to laugh a little bit.

"Thats the last time im putting my hands on you. You too pretty to get beat up. " he said back which made me roll my eyes.

Mari does this every time he not tryna hear something. He will try to change the subject in attempt to dismiss what i just said. He does this with everybody though.

"Take me home—"

"Chill, ma, we gon pick up Michelle. Thats a while from now though." He said, cutting me off.

I got on my phone & texted my coworker & asked her to cover for me again for emergency reasonings & thankfully she was okay with it. Shes a real one, forreal.

He pulled up into his dumb ass house. Shit was raggedy as fuck on the outside & there was two cars parked on the grass.

"Come on, this aint gonna take long."

I looked at him crazy because you gotta be crazy if you think I'm finna go in a shady house with a nigga who is a fucking lunatic.

"Girl, you act like someone finna do some shit to you. You think I would let someone do something to you?"

I dont know what you would do to be honest.

"Imma take you home afterwards, mama. I gotchu."

I huffed hearing that. Nigga got in my car, damn near whooped my ass to get me to cooperate with him, took me to some shady ass place in MY car & expect me to trust him.

Ive ben trying to get rid of him since the first time we had sex but whenever i tried we would end up have sex or he would do something to scared me into letting him being in my life.

I hesitated on getting out the car but I started to record just in case something happened to me while i was in that shit house.

We got in there & the house was  filthy on the inside as well. Graffiti on the walls, stains on the carpets, the furniture was dirty & the smell was atleast bearable.

"You can wait right there." Mari pointed at the dirty couch with the table full of weed grinders, ash trays & rolling paper.

"Im good where im at," I responded as I stood in front of the door we came in through.

If i saw a roach its over for me; Ill get in my car & hot wire it if i cant get ahold of my keys. Im gone.

"Girl, sit yo ass down. Ain nothing finna happen to you if you sit down on that couch, mama," he said to me like i was a hardheaded teenager.

Somebody laughed from the kitchen which scared me because I didn't hear nobody in the house but some trap music playing low.

I walked to said couch & sat on the very edge of it. If my butt started to hurt then that meant it was time to go & I've been here too long .

Mari went into the kitchen & started to converse with some nigga in there. I could hear the fridge opening & closing followed by something being poured.

"You find out who this Trevon nigga is?" The nigga asked.

"Nah, that nigga gotta be hiding," Mari laughed After responding to the dude. "We competing with straight pussies."

"Did you ask that shorty if she knew him?"

"Nah, I leave business for business. She my bitch, Ian finna get her in none of this bullshit."

Thats when I realized the person that was looking for Trevon was the nigga I was stuck with. Fuck, I done pulled a Latani.

"Ill ask her then."

"Nah, she dont know no plugs, she clean." Mari said to him.

I pulled my phone out & attempted to text Trey but before I could, Mari popped out of no where & snatched my phone.

"Who you texting?" He asked as I tried to take my shit back before he saw anything.

"Nobody!" I yelled, panicked."Give me my phone, nigga."

He threw the phone back in my hand & left my sight. I quickly got up & tried to leave the house but he pulled me back by putting his arm around my neck he made me smell something which caused me to blackout.