Onca

Alanis POV

Since Ty was arrested and I wasnt sure what move i'd make next, I decided that I'd get Michelles stuff together and let her stay with her uncle. He was one of the safest people I could 100% trust her with as of right now.

I dont really trust Antonio like that still because he's weird and Ion want him doing nothing to my child anytime he's mad at Ty. Trey I could trust because Michelle is his niece and he loves his niece very much.

I went into her room and packed her stuff up, making sure I got a few of her favorite things. I called Trey to ask if it was okay if Michelle could stay with him for a couple of days. Just as expected, he agreed happily.

I put her stuff in my car then picked her up early from daycare before I brought her to Treys house.

"Wassup lil one," Trey said to Michelle with a smile while his arms opened up to hug her.

Michelle smiled as she happily hugged her uncle. She had no idea what was going on . Bless her heart .

"You can leave now. I got my niece." Trey told me in a way of greeting me.

"Not yet , I gotta tell you something about Ty." I quietly said to him to make sure Michelle didnt hear anything.

"What happened?" He asked with his voice filled with concern as he picked her up .

I told him to let Akira take Michelles attention away from us while we talked.  He respected my wishes then I enlightened him about Tys arrest & he was in as much shock as I was.

"Dumb ass nigga."  Trey mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

I mentally shook my head.  This was too much & I still have to go to work tomorrow.

Now Michelle might grow up without her dad & with Mari still out in these streets the best thing for me to do is move outta state .

"We gotta get him out then." Trey said.

"how? There's nothing we can do unless he had bond or bail. He's in police custody."

"I know how the police work; Ive been arrested before you and my cousin got together. Ask Tani bout it."

"Whatever, he said he aint do nothing so they should let him off." I said and Trey shook his head.

"Youn know what he be doing. He work for me and I be having him do hella illegal shi. We all do it. He probably got caught up and his dumbass didnt realize it. "

I shrugged my shoulder. He was right, I just knew he did what Trevon told him to do. But he's been doing that for years without getting caught. Whenever we have a meeting, we all plan prestigiously. Maybe it caught up with him. Hopefully it Isnt one of those cases where everything is leading to NSN ( North side niggaz).

That means we all going to jail and Michelle gets in the system.

"Let's just wait a couple of days before you get daredevilish, then you really gon have shit fucked up." I said to Trey.

"You think I would something like that? That's crazy." Trey said, shaking his head.

If Ty is really innocent, he should be fine. If not, this nigga dumb as fuck. Still.

_______________________________

Maris POV

A few weeks later....

"My Client Pleads Insanity," My lawyer declared and just like that, I knew they'd let me off with something easy.

Ive been diagnosed with BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) since a child and since its gone untreated or managed after I turned 13, its gotten worse. It took a while to finally win the case but when I did, I was ordered by court to start attending therapy at the psych ward. Then afterwards I would need to spend time in prison. Yeah, right. Niggas dumb as hell if they think they gonn lock my ass up. They wish.

If I had chosen guilty or not guilty I would've been charged with manslaughter but because I have a convincing ass lawyer, I got off easily. I just had to sit back and let the paperwork talk.

Who the fuck wanna go to therapy though? I really don't need that shit, I been good without it. Yea, I lash out sometimes but it's normal for me just like all the other shit I experience. Ive learned to live with it and ion need nobody tryna fix me up.

I was guided out the court room and when the coast was clear, I thanked him for doing me a big one. He knew he was getting paid big bucks fucking with me.

Now they were getting ready to send me to mental institution. I wonder if Alani had something to do with this. Wait til I get my timing right, I'ma teach her to keep fucking her mouth shut. She must've forgotten who I was. Over my dead body is the only way she can escape from me. She aint gon forget again. Just watch.