Chap. 1: The beginning of a puzzle.

[??? POV]:

"Ughh.." 

SD-U groaned as she slowly woke up..

"W-Where am I?.." She slowly got up. Wow that fall must have been hard.

"Huh.." She slowly started to fully wake up. Soon, she looked at herself.. something was off. When was all this gray and white fur here? "AH-" She slowly fell down onto the floor sitting, startled by her new uhm.. look?.. "W-What the heck happened to me?! Why do I look like this?.." She soon as she realized that she was sitting down on hard, wet floor, she quickly went back up into a standing position and brushed herself off. "Why is this floor wet?-" She turned her head around and saw broken pipes pouring water into some weird  shark pool.. But thoses weren't any normal sharks.. "Oh. That's why this floor is oddly wet. ." "I maybe should explore this place?.. maybe I'll find mom and dad." (BTW SD-U IS NOT MY CHARACTER SHE BELONGS TO MY GOOD ONLINE FRIEND- and yes they're a Nuzi child. Not my problem.) She slowly walked towards some doors that automatically opened when she got close, now all that was left to do was to explore this odd place she fell into.

"Hmm..Where should I go?.." She muttered to herself. Hoping a idea would come soon.. But for some reason,

 She felt like she was being watched by a unknown presence..

She slowly looked behind her.. nothing seemed to be there.. maybe it was just her imagination. "Phew..." "Wait! I can't get side tracked by some weird ghost-ish presence!" She quietly yelled to herself. She kept on walking seeing odd small, sometimes big, and sometimes dangerous rooms.. but somehow nobody seemed to be here..

Until she seemed to be near a garden, she looked though the window and saw nobody. As soon as she was going to turn away to keep on looking, a unfamiliar voice yelled 

"Cmon lander we gotta-HEY! WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?"

(Chap. 2 coming soon! Wonder who's speaking..)