Chap. 2: New foes or friends?

"Cmon Lander we gotta-HEY WHO ARE YOU?!"

The words the odd person spoke were so loud..

SD-U quickly turned around and before herself was an odd purple goo wolf thingy? (Slimehound-)  She was stunned for a moment by the sudden noise. The voice reminded her of.. Alice.. 

"I SAID WHO ARE YA? OR ARE YOU DEAF TO HEAR ME?!?"

She stared at the odd person, scared by the stop sign she was holding, she finally made a response.

'I-I'm SD-U!" SD-U was still a bit shaken by person. Soon she looked behind that thing and saw someone else. A odd person who looked like a black lizard with a black and pinkish purple hat along with a scarf that looked similar. 

" . . . " The odd purple thingy stared at her with a mean glare until her eyes seemed to calm down. Then she said her own name.

"The names Mersada." Quickly the person behind Mersada said:

"Oi ello there! My names Lander." 

Mersada and Lander stared at SD-U which made her a bit uncomfortable . But soon she spoke again, trying to not make the place so silent.

"So.. uhm.." 

"Do you two know here I am?.."

Mersada and Lander looked confused, then Mersada was the first one to speak up.

"Hah! Cmon you must know this place by now! Aren't ya a shork after all?"

"Wait.."

"Are ya actually being serious?.."

"Lander, go on and explain. I'm not the one to be so brainy."

SD-U was a caught off guard by Mersada but soon her attention was to Lander when he started to speak.

"Oi well.. you're at the Laminax labs!"

"The what what?!"

"He said the Laminax labs idiot!"

"MERSADA. Don't be so rude! They are just asking a question!"

"Sooooooooo, I'm at the Laminax labs?"

"Mhm!"

"Well since ya don't know this place, follow me and Lander. And you'll meet some people,"

"Welp ok.."

SD-U followed Mersada and Lander. Look like this place was a lot bigger than she thought.

(END OF CHAP 2 SORRY ITS SO SHORT-)