❤️HIGH SCHOOL LOVE STORY❤️

Authors POV: As always same remainder... Images in this story credit goes to their actual owner I just own the story lines... Half of the story is completed... 😁😊 Thank you for supporting me till hope you will like it.... Sorry for late update I was busy shifting my house... Sorry so let's continue...

Y/N : What happened to him? He was in severe pain... (Worried)
Jungkook: (Pat's her shoulder) What's the matter? He already left.
Y/N : He seems to be in pain, after talking to him, he didn't seem to be dangerous. He told me he knows me... (Curious)
Jungkook: Let it be... Let's go for the class.

(They left)
(With suga)

Suga : Aaahhhhhh--- (while holding his neck from back)
??? : (From microphone attached on his collar) WHO TOLD YOU TO GET CLOSE WITH HER?! (shouts)
Suga : ple-as-e st-o-p the current (in pain)
??? : (smirks) ok! I spare you... Don't you dare to tell her the truth or else I will kill her just like your mom...
Suga : Got it (clunches his fist) (hesitates) Dad...
Mr. Min : Good! (Cuts the call microphone)

(In class)

Teacher: Good morning everyone! Today we have a new student, his name is Min Yoongi... Please come in.
Suga : (enters with cold and strict expression)
Teacher : introduce yourself child...
Suga : (rolls his eyes) (sighs) My name is Min Yoongi, I hope no one will dare to bother me...
Girl 1 : Woah! He is too cold (Whispers)
Girl 2 : But he is quite handsome (Whispers)
Teacher: You can sit beside Y/N
Y/N : (choked her saliva) (coughs) WHAT?! ME?! (points at herself)
Teacher: Is there any problem Park Y/N?
Y/N : No! No! (Shakes her head left to right) I don't have any problem... You can sit here Yoongi... 😅
Suga : I told you earlier to call me Suga, can't you understand at once? (Cold) (sits beside her)
Y/N : You are way to cold.. (pout's)

Authors POV: Jungkook was getting jealous of Suga on the other hand Jimin was unable to understand if he is safe for them or not... Taehyung and Lily started reading the letter that Ayushi gave to lily...

The letter~

Hey! Please don't worry about me, I am safe... But, that old man kidnapped my parents, he thought Y/N is with me, you all have to protect her she is in danger... But Suga, he is not like him, he is his son but whole opposite, he even took care of me and protected me from that old man... And yeah! He is Y/N's real brother... Anyhow, In his collar there is a microphone attached which is connected to Mr. Min he hears every conversation around Suga and whenever Suga tries to help he gives a shock.. so, don't talk anything sensitive around him or else he will suffer
Miss you all byee... 😊

Letter ends~

Lily : (shocked) OMG! Suga is Y/N's real brother? (Whispers)
Taehyung: (shocked aswell) But why don't she remembers anything about him? (Whispers)
Lily : I think we should show this to Jimin and Jungkook... (Whispers)
Taehyung: (nodded)

Authors POV: They showed the letter to everyone and Y/N was confused, because she never saw her brother she thought she was the only child in her family... After understanding the situation Suga started collecting evidence against Mr. Min and soon he was behind the bars... In this one week everything was back to normal...

(Time skip after one week)

Y/N : (sighs in relief) (happy) Finally I am free
Ayushi: Yeah ! Me too... My parents are safely at home
Jimin : We told you nothing will happen to them..
Taehyung: All thanks to Suga (Pat's his back)
Suga : No! No! Thanks to you all for trusting me (scratches his neck)
Jungkook: Suga I have a question (curious)
Suga : What is it?
Jungkook: Why don't Y/N remember anything about you? 🤨
Suga : it is because Y/N is 6 years younger than me and my dad send me to another country with my uncle I was informed that my mom was 9 months pregnant... When she gave birth... I was informed that she died but after some years I saw my mom on a video call with my dad he quickly turned the camera and it's a maid... One day someone sent me video of my dad killing my mom... I still don't know who sent me those video. He even lied that the baby also died...
Everyone: (shocked)
Lily : Whoever it was we should be grateful of that person
Y/N : My father never mentioned that I have a brother too... It's really odd to meet my own brother for the first time 😅
Suga : From now on you can stay with me sis ☺️
Jimin: Hey! Hey! What about me? Before this she was staying with me and I am also her brother she will not go anywhere.. she will stay with me.. 😤
Suga : No! She will stay with me !
Jimin: No!
Suga : Yes!
Jimin: No!
Suga : Yes!
Y/N : STOPPPPPPPPPPP! 😵 We three will stay together ok?
Suga & Jm : Hmm... Ok! (Glaring at eachother)
Others : (laughing their lungs out)
Lily : How are you going to handle them Y/N (laughs)
Jungkook: Most of boy gets jealous when other boys tries to flirt with their gf but here brother's are getting jealous of eachother (laughs)
Y/N's POV: GOD SAVE ME FROM THESE POSSESIVE BROTHERS! 😩
Authors POV: You know what Y/N?
Y/N's POV: What?
Authors POV: I am a lazy author 😁
Y/N's POV: Not again Time skip! 😑
Authors POV: BINGO! CORRECT!