❤️ HIGH SCHOOL LOVE STORY ❤️

Authors POV: Again the same remainder I don't own the images in this story credit goes to their actual owner I just own the story lines...

Y/N : (spits the food after hearing it) (coughs) (coughs) WHAT?! (coughs)
Jimin : (gives water) Hey! Calm down! Dad! Suga! What are you guys talking about? She will not marry anyone! Are you three mad? It's too early for her... You should have asked her once...
Suga : I am her own brother... I know what's right and what's wrong for her... I won't be here forever... Who will take care of her after me?
Jimin : (slams on table while standing) You are crossing your limits hyung! 😠
Mrs. Park : JIMIN (shouts) MIND YOUR LANGUAGE!
Jimin : whatever! I will not let her marry someone she doesn't even knows...
Y/N : (holds Jimin's hand while sobbing) (lowers her head) Actually, I don't want to marry someone else... (Jimin caress her hand)
Suga : You have to marry... That's final (goes to his room)
Mrs. Park : Why you don't want to marry? (Softly)
Y/N : (runs to her room while crying)
Jimin : You all are mad.... She doesn't want to marry because she loves someone alot (left with anger)
Mr. Park : We have to convince Suga about it...
Mrs. Park : (nodded)

(Time skip at morning)

Authors POV: Y/N was not feeling well so she didn't went to high school... At school everyone was asking about her to Jimin but he told them that she is sick because he can't say anything about yesterday night's discussion it might hurt Y/N if someone asks her... He thought afterall he cares about her sisters feelings....

(With Jk & Jm)

Jungkook: What are you thinking about since morning? (Curious)
Jimin : About Y/N... You know what? She saw her mother's death... She had her dad but he tortured her. Now, she has a brother who is over possessive towards her (sighs)
Jungkook: What do you mean? 🤨
Jimin : I mean that... (Sighs) Her brother decided her marriage after her studies but she doesn't want to marry someone else...
Jungkook: (shocked) WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING? JUST TELL ME IT'S A LIE!
Jimin : do I look like I am lieing?
Jungkook: No it can't be (eyes filling with tears) she can't marry someone else
Jimin : I told them the same thing (sighs) but Suga is serious about it... Tomorrow is her engagement.
Jungkook: This engagement can't happen... Jimin do something (a tear drops)
Jimin : I wish everything stops... (Someone kissed his cheeks)
Ayushi : (kissed his cheeks) hey! (Smiles)
Jimin : hey babes what are you doing here?
Ayushi : just passing by
Jimin : Ok! Jungkook wait for me in canteen I will go with Ayushi! (They left)

Jungkook's POV: Jungkook... What are you doing? Why didn't you confessed her yet? But I need time... But, there is no time... Aahh~ God! Save me! Help me! Please do something to cancel Y/N's engagement please I request you...

Authors POV: And you know what? Y/N's engagement was cancelled his wish came true... Suga had to go aboard urgently so her engagement was fixed after 2 weeks anyhow the groom was also studying... 😏

(With Y/N) (in kitchen)

Y/N : Mommmm... I don't want to marry... Please convince hyung... Please! (Puppy eyes)
Mrs. Park: Awwww... Y/N... (Pinched her cheeks) I have tried alot... But your hyung doesn't understand's it. I am sorry...
Y/N : What should I do to convince that ice cube hyung 😫
Mrs. Park : (chuckles) I think you should talk to him.
Jimin : (enters) (keeps his hand on Y/N's shoulder) Hey!
Y/N : (hugs him) Monkey you are back!
Jimin : Yeahhh you pig.. (hugs her)
Y/N : (breaks hug) Mommmm... Do i look like a pig? (Pout's)
Jimin : (mimicking her) Do I look like a monkey?
Y/N : Yes! From every angle😁
Mrs. Park : (laughs) You both are still kids! (laughs)
Y/N & Jm : Mom we are not kids we are grown ups now... (Pout's)
Mrs. Park : Ok! Ok! Go to your rooms