Part 5

3rd person POV

They was on the plane and Moon was sitting right next to Chan. She fell asleep on his shoulder, he was the most happy person in the world in this moment.

"Chan it have 30min before we arrive" Minho say sitting next to Han who was fell asleep on Minho's shoulder.

"Ok, wake up Han and I'll wake up Moon." Chan sayed with little smirk on his face

"Ok, and you woke up Jengin, Seungmin and Himari, I'll wake up Felix, Hyunjin and Changbin."

"Ok"

It have only 2min until they arrive and everyone was awake and getting ready to get off. There was so many paparazzi but no one cared for that. Moon and Himari sneaked on back so no one can say that they are with them.

5min later

They arrive in their dorm and girls in their apartment.

                 Call from Jeonginnie

"What's up girls?"

                    "Nothing we just unpacking our stuffs. How about you guys?"

"We do the same"

      "Oke you can come here after you do your thing."

"Oke see ya"

After small unpacking the girls get some rest.

                 Channie ❤️❤️❤️ is
          calling

"Hello" Chan say with soft voice

     "Hi" she say and blushed so much

"You want company and help with the unpacking?"

     "Um if you want to help, I'll not stop you"

"I'm coming"

After 5min Chan arrived and knocked on the door.

"Hello, sorry for the messy but you know how is when you go to live somewhere else" She say with small smile

"Yes i know and you are really cute" Chan say and she blushed even more

Chan go to see her room and he was impressed. There was so many posters and the room was dark purple color. Chan like it a lot.

"Ummm.. i have to tell you something"

"Spill the tea then"

"I...." then Himari comes to the room and killed everything.

"I'll tell you other day" He say with soft smile.

They unpacked and Chan goes back to his dorm.

------‐-------------------

I didn't panled like this but it's ok
Next part tmr
Sorry for any mistakes

Word count-349