Part 8

3rd person POV

Moon have help with cleaning the table and after that they go to Jeongin's room to continue with the studying.

"So where we left the things?"He asked and turned around to see Moon's face become white. "Moon are you ok? What's up?" He asked and saw the younger girl passing out.

He sream and Chan was the first who come to see what haped still wearing her hood.

"Jeongin, what haped? " Chan asked picking up Moon and started walking with her to his car.
"I don;t really know actuly. We enter my room and i asked where we left the things and then turned aroung her face was white and then she passed out." He almost cryed while saying all that. Chan's comforting him.

They go to the hospital and say all that hapened to the doctors.

THE NEXT DAY

Moon wakes up and all of Stray kids and her bsf got up from theyr seats to see how if she.

"How are you?" Himari asked geting closer.
"I could be better. By the way where am i and why everyone is staring at me like that?" 
"Ummm..." Chan spoke "You passed out and I drove you here and now we are waiting the test results." He smiled softly at her.
"Wait, WHAT?!" Moon sat on the bed with fraction on her face.
"Yeah, girl don't pusht it too much." Her best friend tryed to colm down fer and it seems to work 'till the doctor come to the room. 
"Hello, will you guys wait outside for a second." Before all of her friends leave the doctor asked if there is someone like her boyfriend or someone who is like her guardian.
"Yeah, I'm her boyfriend" Chan sayed and everyone else made theyr way out of the room.
"So your girlfriend have starved herself for qute long time and seem like she did not tell anyone. And this is the reason why she passed out, her organisum didn't have enough energy and she didn't sleep much witch meand less energy and with the starving herself she didn't have enough energy. If she doesn't start to eat normaly and sleep more, she will have to take medication."
"I understand, thank you doctor!"
Whit that the doctor left.
Her friends come to the room and Chan explaned what is going on with her.
"BITCH, WHAT?!"Her best friend practicly screamed. 
"Is not a big deal" Moon tryed to sound more confident in her words.
"Yeah, stop lieng to yourself, you know it won't go better if you keep that way" Han says with tune that seem he haved do the same.

SHORT TIME SKIP

Moon is out of the hospital and Chan is driving her home. It was silens the whole ride. He drop her out and when she began to go inside of the dormbilding he surprised her.

"Tomorrow I'll come to pick you up from school"
"But there have a lot of skz fans, you sure you wanna do it?" She says with surprised look
"I don't care much, I wanna make sure you are okay" He say and wave at her for good bye.

When she enter her shared apartment saw that Himari is there cooking for both of them. 

"Sup? You hungry?"Himari asked expecting negative answer
"A bit actualy, i'll eat" with annoyed step she sat in the chair and grab the TV remote and put on some k-drama.
"So how is you boyfriend?"Himari asked with smirk
"Fuck off I do not have a boyfriend, he just say it becouse the doctor asked."
"Yeah-, and i am from Mars" Himari sayed annoyed

THE NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL

"NO WAYYYYY".......

-------------

A/N: I hope you like that chapter. Tysm for the support!!!

Update probbaly tmr

Have a good day/night!
Sorry for any mistakes ;)

WORD COUNT-603