Part 7

Warning!!!
                                                                This part will have 18+ things

3rd person POV

After a month Jeongin was calling Moon every day to take her in connection. She and Chan become really close friends and they hang out every day.

Like every day Jeongin called her and after 2 hours of talking bullshits he invited her to help her with the homeworks she have.

"When you'll finish school, i'll pick you up" 
"But there are so many stray kids fans."
"Oh, really?! Then i'll wait for you in fron of your apartment."
"Ok, see ya tomorrow then."

She hang up and goes to Himari's room to tell her the everything that she had about Chan after the phone call.

"Bestie, i have news"
"Really, spill the tea then!"Himari say and sat on the bed."
"Ok, so tomorrow i'll go with Jeongin to theyr dorm and he will help me with the homeworks. AND this is a chence me and Chris to tallk, to FUCKING TALK FACE TO FACE NOT ON THE PHONE. I'M FREAKING OUT."
"Ok, come down, this is incredible, but i have to tell you something."
"What is it?" Moon says and lift an eyebrow.
"I think i have a crush on someone."
"WHAT, do i know him?!"
"You do know him but please don't freack out."
"i'll not, i promice." 
"So, it's Lee Minho from Stary kids. PLEACE PLEACE PLEACE, DON'T tell anyone!"
"Ok, i'll tell him."Moon says jokily.
"Fuck you"Himari says and laughs

THE NEXT DAY

Himari and Moon enter the school bilding with headphones on theyr ears vibing to skz music. Bell ringing to start the firs class.

"Hello everyone!" Music teacher enters the room. "Today we will look yours presentation for your favorite group. Firs one Yoon Moon, preace come here and show your presentation."
"Okay. My favorite group is called 'Stray kids' is formed by 8 boys...."

After 15min of speacing the presentation has ended. Class ends and the girls made theyr way to the rooftop.

"Such an amazin presentation bestie"Himari compliment her.
"Yeah, for sure. The whole class was stuned for how much i love them."
"True but why you did't put any text there?"
"You know, I know the whole informstion about them."
They laughed and goes to the next class.

SCHOOL IS OVER

Himari and Moon made theyr way to the dorm. Jeongin waiting outside of it.

"Hello girls"Jeongin sayed puting his phone on his pocket.
"Hello innie"Moon and Himari sayed.
"Go get your stuff for the studying and come."
"Ok, dad." She laughed 

5MIN LATER 

"Let's go"she arived and take theyr way.

While they where walking I.N asked her wired question.

"Moon, do you think Chan like you? Don't mind the question just answer."
"Ummm... i don't know, I mean i realy hope so!"Without notesing she smiled only of the trought that he must like her.
"Ok"He smirked looking down and look at his phone.

THEY ARIVED 

Chan opened the door becouse I.N forgot his keys.

"Hello, beautiful"Chris says with smirk.
"Hello to you too"She says with shy smile
"Ok, not now we have work Moon."Jeongin says with annoyed tune.

They mede theyr way to his room.

"This is my room and there is Chan's room.
"Ok, ty for the information."She looked over the opened door to his room and saw something wired on his bed.
'Sooo, he is wearing L size boxers. So interesting' she trought and giggle.

Jeongin's room was so messy. She droped her bag on the couch in the room and prepered the workbooks.

2 HOURS LATER 

Moon's POV

I.N's phone ringed and it was Chan calling for diner. They arived and Moon's jow droped of the view, Chan shirtless.

"We are here"I.N sayed withiout  paying attention to Moon's reaction 

They sat at the table but Chan's sudently got cold. 

"I'm going to grab my hood"
"Have mine it will fit you"
"You sure about it?"Chan say lifting an eyebrow 
"Yeah, i am." I sayed roling eyes.

He put it on and we continue eating....

------------------------

A/N: A bit longer part bit i'd like to do it like that.
Let me know if you don't like it.

Have a good day/night!
Sorry for any mistakes ;)

word count-641