Royal Arrangement♂️

Kenshi Takahashi X Royal!Male!Reader

Plot
Wedding
Vanilla
Praising

Your pov

My mother, Sindel, requested mine and my younger sisters' presence for lunch. I sat on the opposite side of my mother, Mileena to my right and Kitana to my left. "No weapons on the table." My mother scolded me, motioning for me to return them to my hilts.

I grumbled under my breath but did as I was told. Food and wine were now presented at the table we sat at. I ate my food with grace, if only not to get another lecture from her. "(Y/n), I have something I want to talk to you about." My mother spoke up, sipping from her glass of red wine.

"Yes?" I asked, drinking my own wine as well.

"You're at that age to be wed." She spoke almost nonchalantly, making me choke slightly. "I've brought many men for you to choose from. I would prefer a grandchild, but I know your preference."

She snapped her finger, an array of men appeared. "Mother, please." I scowled, waving for them to leave. "A strong kombatant such as myself mustn't be tied down to... royal arrangements." I groaned heavily at the thought.

"Strong or not, you are my first born. This is not a negotiation." She held a finger up in a scolding manner.

"Will there be a grand wedding?" Kitana asked, making me huff.

"There will be no marriage." My glass was set harshly onto the table, my appetite slowly dewindling.

"Spend some time with them. Pick the one you like. Whether for looks, sculpt, or how humourous they are." My mother shrugged her shoulders in disconcert before sending me a fierce glare. "But you will find one to wed. And it must be soon."

"Oh, we could tag along and help decide with you." Mileena clapped her hands, almost like it was a game to her.

"Great idea, sister." Kitana nodded, also agreeing. "If someone must marry our eldest brother, we must make sure they're a good fit."

"See? Even your sister want to help you find love." A coy smile played on my mother's lips.

I simply grumbled under my breath as my sister continued to discuss how to set everything up.

.

The next day my sister and I met with the men my mother had picked out for me to choose from. It was almost like an interrogation of sorts. If they were even attractive enough to me, a series of questions would be asked. "This is pointless." I huffed, rubbing my temple in irritation.

"You've gone through every single one mother picked, and none of them interest you." Kitana shook her head.

"None of them are interesting." I shrugged, not caring.

"If they aren't a good fit, we might have to out source." Mileena stroked her chin in thought.

"None of your weird little friends." I waved my hand at the thought. "Especially that Earthrealmer; Cage."

"I hope I'm more entertaining than the entourage outside your door." A voice chuckled, the three of us raising our heads.

"I'm glad you could make it, Kenshi." Mileena smiled at him.

"The blind swordsman?" A doubtful laugh left me.

"Though I lost my vision, I haven't lost my romantics." A large bouquet of flowers was present from his hand. "I even brought you these."