CHAPTER TWELVE

It felt like Hell and Earth were no different for Johnny and the boys since they became the servants of the cartel almost a year ago.

The plan was to escape Liberty City and the criminal life, mainly to keep away from the drugs, but in the end, all the sins they tried to let behind caught up with them.

It seemed that for the most part of their adventure, they had luck on their side. They managed to get rid of one of the biggest biker gangs on the West Coast, and they did it while they couldn't call themselves a gang anymore.

The fact that they just wanted a way out, without knowing the true consequences of their actions is what brought them into this situation.

For the past year, the club actually grew under the leadership of Johnny, and their chapter became even bigger than it ever was, a thing that Billy never achieved even though he tried so much.

This would be a reason for joy in any other circumstance. Now, this wasn't to be like that, since it was more of a necessity in order to keep up with the business they had to carry out in the name of Martin Madrazo.

The leader of the cartel wanted to get his investment back from the Lost MC, after that he would think about what he would do with them. This was a problem for everybody as the number that the boys had to make up for, was quite big.

For Johnny, everything turned out to be a living hell, as he had to beat himself to a pulp only to keep things together.

They were nowhere near the status that The Aztecas had, they were on foreign territory, and they were at every disadvantage possible. The biggest problem was that by distributing the product the cartel would throw their way, they would not be able to keep up with their demands so they were always lagging behind.

Johnny was pushing everybody just to go out and make some cash in every way possible, as much as they could.

Everything was just a nightmare, but weirdly enough the salvation came from Ashley.

During their stay in Stab City, Ashley and Johnny became close once again, even though Johnny wanted to keep as far away as possible, but the toll that this situation was taking on him was way too big for just one person.

The bad part in all of this was that Ashely wasn't the best choice for any kind of support, because it didn't take much for her to feel overwhelmed. Because of that, she had to cope somehow, and the only way she knew how was to get back to consuming.

At first, things were quite OK as Johnny managed to keep himself away from the temptation.

Ashley started doing the same things she was doing in Liberty City. She started going out like a hound smelling the hunt. She was going out more and more, finding ways to get any drug that was stronger than the last one.

It was exactly that kind of behavior that would once again turn things for the worse.

One of the drugs that she landed on and also the one she stopped at was a special batch of crystal meth.

This special cure for her aches was brought into her life by another bum by the name of Wade Herbert. This guy was a complete idiot. He was like a 7-year-old trapped in the body of an adult.

Since these two were seeing each other more and more, a friend of Wade, Ron Jakowski, followed him to see who exactly was this special customer of his.

Ron recognized the inscription on Ashely's jacket and immediately knew that he could make a shit load of money if he could convince Ashely to bring the gang in on their deal.

At the time, both Ron and Wade were working for one unhinged individual called Trevor Philips. The guy wanted to expand his business and create some sort of meth empire but didn't really manage to break the domination of his rivals, the O'Neil brothers.

Ron managed to convince Wade that by hooking them up with the bikers things would go great for them, and as long as they would be the ones to grow Trevor's empire, then Trevor would really be grateful and in debt to them.

As Ashley didn't take much convincing, especially when she was on drugs, the job was easy. She brought this to the attention of the boys but they passed on it in the beginning.

After a few weeks, she managed to get Terry and Angus on her side, but Clay and Wyatt didn't want anything to do with it.

Both Terry and Angus tried to get Johnny on board but he was in the same boat with Clay and Wyatt. That was until Ashely showed him a bunch of cash one night that she made by just selling the meth she had, with a little help from Terry and Angus, and was three times more than they would make by doing anything else.

That night that they spent together, Ashley managed to convince Johnny to try the meth as he was feeling like his whole body was depleted. In a matter of seconds, he would feel the kick, and within minutes both of them were transported into another dimension... although their joy would be heard in our actual dimension by everyone in Stab City.