🌺 8 🌺

Here you go ❤

Jungkook was come downstairs after taking nap.. He yawn as he come down and went toward kitchen to drink water..

When he come out of the kitchen he saw one cute lil baby was sitting on rug ( carpet) and playing cutely..

Kook heart melt seeing the baby as baby was cute..

" whose child is this.. " Kook said looking at maids as he point at baby..

" its mine.. " One of the maid come infront kook and Spoke while keeping her head down..

" ohh btw can I take him in my arms he is so cute.. " Kook said looking at Maid Who look at him and nodded sightly..

" thank you miss.. " Kook said with polite smile as he walked toward baby and take him in his arm..

" haye look at you how can you so cute.. " He said as he softly pinch baby cheeks Who giggle in his arm..

" haye u are seriously cutest baby ever.. " kook said as he walked towards couch and sat down with baby in his arm..

" ale ale my baby boo.. " Kook said as baby giggle at kook arm..

" Your baby is really cutest baby in the world.. " Kook said looking at maid Who smile and mumble ' thank you '

" I wish I also have cute baby.. " kook thought that when tae come down while rubbing his eyes cutely..

But he stop when he saw kook was playing with baby.. A wave of jealous hit him as his eyes became dark..

He went toward kook and take baby in his arm.. Kook widen his eyes at tae sudden action..

" taetae what are you doing.. " Kook said when he saw he put baby on couch and he himself settle on kook laps..

Kook gasp at tae sudden action.. What happened to him suddenly.. Tae look at kook and said..

" plaw with taetae.. Chu are only taetae.. Only taetae can sit on chu lap and plaw with chu.. " He said getting angry on kook while kook was process ing tae word..

" chu have taetae babw.. Then chu can plaw with chu taetae babw.. Chu understand.. " Taetae said as kook in so shocked to speak something..

Kook spanned out his thought when tae pinch his cheeks softly..

" what.. " Kook said after processing tae words..

" me wanna milk.. " He said laid his head on kook shoulder..

Kook hug him back and some how carrying him toward kitchen..

" hlww Noona plss can you prepare tae tae warm milk.. " Kook said to Maid Who nodded her head..

Kook again come to living room and sat on couch with tae in his lap.. He sigh as he hug tae Who was clingy on him..

Suddenly kook phone started to ring as he look at caller ID and saw it was his momma.. Without wasting time he picked Up the phone..

Kook : " hello eomma "

Mrs Jeon : " hello baby.. How are you.. Did you had lunch.. Are you taking care of yourself na.. "

Mrs Jeon bombarded with questions as kook sigh and said..

Kook : " mumma clam down im Okay.. Yeah I had lunch and yeah im taking care of myself.. "

Mrs Jeon : " Okay Okay btw How was your job going see you taking care of baby.. "

She said as Jungkook understand what her eomma is trying to say and which baby she is talking about..

Kook : " yeah eomma dont worry i am taking care of ' BABY' .. " he said and press the word baby while looking at big ass grown Up man in his lap Who is rubbish his head on his neck..

" tookie taetae's milky.. " Tae mumble near kook ear while leaking his ear which cause kook to have goosebumps all over his body..

Kook : " eomma I'll call you later I've to feed baby milk.. " He said as he heard Okay from other side..

Then they cut the call as kook took milk and started to feed taetae Who was still clinging on him..

_________________________

Taetae ish just a babyy tookie

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT 💫

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

Need 35+votes and comment for next part....