not worth

*TIGERRR! TIGERRR!*
*TIGERRR! TIGERRR! *

  (Whole audience of a famous boxing Club cyclone of seoul cheered a single name, which shows the power, speed, endurance and unbeatablity. TIGER.)

Soon a tall masculine figure entered the fighting ring, his face covered by blue hood which spread over his bare shoulders to his foot, confidently announcing it's master's winning even before the fight. A mischievous smirk on his lips and soon he revealed his face, for which girls were dying and boys were admiring his charm. Deep brown eyes containing determination of holding his position being unbeatable. He still remembers how his journey started from this club at the age of 13 whe he fight with a 24 year champion, not for praises but for food, for his and his little sisters need. How he got his first severe wound that day, and how he win against impossible , how he proof that he was a MAN.

     (HE ,The most famous fighter of seoul and a nation protector TIGER or we can say THE UNBEATABLE KIM TAEHYUNG. A military general of South Korean armed forces.)

)

. ..........
Soon his opponent came in the ring with confidence yet a fear could be observed in his eyes, and taehyung's eyes catch that fear before noticing his confidence. But he didn't judge , neither he took his opponent lightly. He respect his opponent and more then that taehyung respects FEAR. For him fear is a necessity and something which make him a human.
   His opponent bow to him and he mirrored his gesture politely.
Fight started!!!!!

TAEHYUNG POV

    He was nervous, I could sense. So I waited. Waited him to attack me and making a mistake. Very first rule that see through your opponent, make him desperate to make a wrong move and them tuck END. He started attacking me and I dodged every move oc his, but yupp, he is good he didn't make mistakes so let get to attack now.
I kicked him on chest when he was picking with me and knocked the wind out of him, he stumbled back but again get straight and come to attack, but soon he again stumbled as this time my punch landed on his not so beautiful face, I puch again and again, without giving him chance to react and yuppp he slipped out of ring and I won umm this was easy I mean like too much easy.... Aishhh I need to be soft next time so the fight can get longer.
I came in center of ring and say out loud to everyone, to give them a chance to beat me, to break my record but yupp no one came....
I started going but a soft voice make me halt on my steps.

?? : I-I will

A woman? Really? A woman, fighting with me?
I look back to see the woman maybe in her early 30s , yupp older then me. So what she is still a woman how the can she beat me.

Me: go back miss! I don't fight with women
She: why? Are you afraid?

I furrowed my brows by hearing her confident voice just now she was Stuttering and now? Just wow!

Me: well! If you want then let me be straight forward, you umm not just you , any woman is not worth of even my single minute.

She: so the great tiger think woman worthless?

My shoulders shrugged at her worlds unknowingly.

She: but, I challange you to fight me. Maybe I would loss in end but I would proof that I'm and any woman is very much worthy of everything.

I smirk and her words and confidence and nod. Soon I and she was in the fighting ring facing each other.

AUTHOR POV

This fight was different, taehyung's eyes we're having curosity and and a desperation to show that woman her place.

Taehyung: well one question before introducing you to real fear

She just nods

Taehyung: why you wanna fight?

She: for prize money.

Her words were straight and truth, taehyung could see the determination in her eyes which once he holds when he fought for money but this would not less his hate for women.

Taehyung: next 15 seconds and you will see the worst nightmare if your life and I will give you 50000 for every 15 second.

Her hands make fists , in front of her in defensive position moving slowly in a circle opposite to taehyung while taehyung moving carelessly but suddenly he move his fist in front of her face and she stumbled back in reflex, her actions and fear made him laugh out. His actions repeated three times, making him smirk that how his fake actions are affecting her. Fourth punch was real but she DODGED. his eyes got deep, fifth punch, but she dodged again making his fist land in wall, he clenched his jaw at his stupidity thinking of her low but smirk while thinking that yupp! She is low. Sixth punch and blood comes out of her mouth. Fight goes on, every part of her body was injured that even he was having pity on her but she stood up again and face him with determination. He attacked with a punch which she dodged but soon, taehyung feel a hard punch on his ribs, he couldn't recover before that a kick landed on his face making his lip bleed. He dodged his next attack and attack harder and she got out of ring.
She lost but somehow some where she did what no man could do in last year's. INJURING TIGER, even a lil.

Taehyung : your money would be in your account, you sustain for 40 seconds and prize money, take that as a beg from me

*he smirked but his smirk faded when her smirk reached his eyes*

She: surely I would accept that beg from you, you know why? Because real power and strongness is never physical but emotional and mental.
You know most powerful creation of God? WOMEN. As a daughter, sister, wife, lover, mother, she do sacrifice, even that is her proud like I did as a mother, I leave my proud behind for my child who is fighting for his life in hospital and this, a man can never do.

She turn around and started walking leaving a silent taehyung behind in his thoughts but soon his thoughts change in storm by hearing her another sentence.

"ABOUT BEATING YOU, THERE WOULD BE A WOMAN, WHO WOULD BEAT YOU IN EVERY ASPECT. AND YOU WOULD WILLINGLY BOW IN FRONT OF HER IN RESPECT AND ADMIRATION. THAT DAY YOU WOULD GET YOUR ANSWER THAT WHETHER WOMEN ARE WORTHY OR " NON WORTHY".

Note:
Hello everyone! The first chapter is here, comment how was it. Sorry I won't ask for suggestions because it's het story and I won't even change a single line but plz support it and love the angel of my life by you praises.

To my love....

Defined by no man, you were your own story.....
Brazing through the world,for me, changing history into her story.....

And when some one tell ypu about the things which cannot be...
You smiled and tell them
"I am both war and woman, you cannot stop me"

I love you scarlett........