Prologue: Interview

NO ONES POV:
Scarton the electric city one of many cities in Pennsylvania and they have a lot of jobs that were hiring and one of them was being a salesman at a paper company. One of those paper companies were Dunder Mifflin and there was a young man going inside the office to have his first interview with his new soon to be boss and this young man is Y/N LN.

Y/N's POV:
As I walking inside the office building I saw a camera crew coming towards me and I was surprised at first because I didn't know why they were recording in the office.

Camera crew#1: Hello are you the new employee?

Y/N:Not yet but I hope so after I get the job in my interview!
says truthfully and hopefully

Camera crew#2:Well we wish you the best of luck and be careful with the boss because he's not like your typical normal boss.
says warningly and gently

Y/N:What do you mean?

Camera crew #3: You'll just have to wait and see.

Y/N:Ok.
says confusingly

When I went inside I've seen the receptionist at her desk and I went to the desk to see if her boss was inside his office for their meeting.

Pam:Hello I am Pam Beesly and I'm the receptionist for Dunder Mifflin! How May I help you today?
she asks him nicely and kindly

Y/N:Hi I'm Y/N and is there a Michael Scott here because I'm here for a job interview with him?asks nicely and kindly with a friendly smile on his face

asks nicely and kindly with a friendly smile on his face

Pam:Sure I'll tell him your here.
grabs the phone at her desk to call her boss

PAM'S POV:
On the phone with her boss Michael Scott.

Pam:Hello Michael there's someone named Y/N here for you and he's here for an interview for a job here.

Michael:Ok Pam you can send him inside so I can give him his interview.

Pam:Ok I will.
ends the phone call with her boss

Pam:Alright Y/N he's ready for so you can go inside his office for your interview and good luck on your interview!
says kindly while smiling at him

Y/N:Ok and Thank you Pam.
says kindly while going into Michael's office

Y/N's POV:
Inside the manager's office I saw a man wearing a white shirt with a black shirt am I'm assuming that he was the boss for obvious reasons.

Y/N's POV:Inside the manager's office I saw a man wearing a white shirt with a black shirt am I'm assuming that he was the boss for obvious reasons

Michael:Hello you must Y/N please come in a take a seat.
says kindly and gestures him to take a seat

YN grabs a chair and sat over towards his desk so they can have their meeting.

Y/N:Why yes I am and you must be Michael Scott and I'm here today for my interview for a job as a salesman.
says truthfully and a bit confidently while handing him his resume

Michael: Wow so you used to work at another paper company?
asks Y/N surprisingly since not a lot of other people in his branch doesn't like working.

Y/N:Yes and I've always been the best that I can to both of my clients and other fellow coworkers and I had the best sale record as well.
says truthfully and kindly

Michael:Well you my good sir are hired Y/N and you can start to work with us on Monday.
says happily and kindly.

Y/N:Thank you so much and I'll see you back here on monday.
says happily and then walks out the office and says goodbye to Pam and then goes home and starts to get ready for his first day of work for his new job happily on Monday.

(A/N:Hello my lovely readers I'd hope you enjoyed this so far and I'll update more chapters in future!)