Chapter 1

Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport, Terminal 1 , Mumbai.

All the media personals and many fans were waiting for the newly wed to arrive at the airport.

All the fans standing there were from his fan following but the wait to see his bride was irreplaceable in hearts of all the Darshaners as it will be the first time people will be seeing her live . The reason being his bride was a big secret till he revealed whom he got married to by sharing the picture of their wedding. Though everyone knew that he was in relationship but with whom was kept hidden.

Suddenly the whole crowd that was scattered till the moment started to gather around the gate as the couple finally arrived.

Darshan and Maanika's look

Maanika Saraf Darshan Raval's wife and latest talk of the town. Her elegance and simplicity has won hearts of many even before she enters the bollywood.

She was looking simply radiant and greeted everyone with smile . Though it was all new for her but she gave her best.

Finally after good 20 min of posing for the media and try to interact with all the blue family members present there they finally reached to their car Darshan opened the car door and made Maanika sit inside and himself went to other side door to sit.

He entered the car

DR- Ufffff!!! Too much crowd .

AP-Yes indeed too much than usual. BTW Maanika tell me one thing Darsh and we people are just soo used too all these things and he loves it too when fans come to meet him but you being such private person and facing all these things for the very 1st time , you just nailed it like how ? Avish who was sitting on the front seat besides driver. Asked out of curiosity.

DR- Avish you don't know that the confidence level this girl carries is irreplaceable and it is also the first thing that attracted me towards her. (He said last line looking in her eyes .)

MS blushed a little - Avish bhai thing is they are all humans one side there was media personals and they were doing their work and you should never stop anyone from doing their work whereas on other hand were blue family members who just love their ideal a lot and wanted to meet him and his wife and congratulate them for their wedding. That's the reason I was comfortable .

AP- You know what maanika you literally are one and only and the reason is the greatest bachelor of all time Mr. Darshan Raval fell for you. (Both DR and MS laughed on his statement )

MS- Bhai I don't know about being one and only but yes I am the luckiest girl as I got him. (She said looking towards Darshan.)

While talking on random topics they reached his house in Mumbai. They went to the Pent house of Lodha Seamont and outside it was written Rajal's (Darshan's Mother's name).

AP- Kamaal che badha evi ghai maa aaiva airport thi ki welcome ni tayaari jovi che barobar reete thai ke naayi and aiyaa toh darwaazo bhi band Kari raikho che.
(Kamaal hai, Everyone came home in such a hurry thay we have to check whether all the preparations for welcome are upto mark or not and see here they have even kept the door locked.)