Chapter 37

Darshan's Pov.

I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing looked on the bed besides me and obviously Maanika was not there. This girl hasn't got any chill . Ohh phone is still ringing I forget to pick it. It's Shyaam.

DR- Haa bhai boll.( I said picking up the call.)

SS- Ready thay gayo?( ready ho gaya?)

DR- Naa just uytho.  Kem su thayu.( No i just woke up. Kya hua?)( We talked about something and after that we disconnected the call at the same time Maanika entered . She came and looked at me though her lips had smile her eyes were exhausted. I spread my arms she came and lied on me and I hugged her keeping her close to my heart.)

MS- Good morning Darr.( She said and kissed above my heart.)

DR- Morning Maana . Kaha gye the aap itna subh.

MS- Vo Saarvi Uday or Hiral ko kall promise kiya tha ukne liye sandwich banayi bass vahi banakar aayi kha rahe hai teeno. Tumhe khana hai.

DR- Nhii mumma papa pappa baaki sab.

MS- Pappa Daadi mummy papa vo sab Dhruwal bhai ke ghar gye already. Darr I am feeling soo tired.

DR- Obviously you will Maana you just got your periods and so much exertion with that it's not good from last 3 months your body is not getting any rest bachche. Listen abhi naa Shyaam ka call aaya tha he was telling Rutu abhi nhii jaaegi seedha engagement ke time hi aaegi because Hari is also getting really cranky. So mai unhe yahi bula leta hu you three take rest then I'll come and pick you for engagement ceremony. ( I said being concerned as I don't want her to fell ill again. And to my surprise she agreed . I made her lay on bed comfortably and went to get ready by the time I got ready Rutu and Hari too arrived with Shyaam so me and Shyaam left taking those three monkeys with us .

Maanika's Pov.

I got up in the morning and was feeling so tired not at all in mood to do anything but I promised Uday Saarvi and Hiral that I will make sandwiches for them so I got up took bath and went downstairs where all the elders were sitting all ready to leave.

RR- Beta hum jaldi jaa rhe hai kyuki Dhruwal ki Daadi ka Khaas teri Daadi ke paas call aaya parr tum logg araam se aana koi jaldi nhii hai.( He said to which I nodded and bid them bye. )

After making sandwiches I went inside room more tired and saw Darshan was awake he spreaded his arms for me and I immediately hugged him lying on top of him he securely embraced me and I could clearly hear his heartbeat it provides me soo much peace everytime. He told me to rest at home and I agreed because I really needed it. He got ready and went with Shyaam bhai taking others and Rutu bhabhi and Hari came we both chit chatted for a while when Hari was busy playing with her toys and then in order to make her sleep we didn't realized when both of us also slept.

Darshan's Pov.

I came home to pick Maanika Rutu and Hari and on my way I called both of them but they didn't picked up my calls . I straight away went towards my room only to find Maanika and Rutu sleeping soundly and Hari was woken up playing with water that she probably herself has spilled on floor . I went near her and picked her in my arms. And she instantly started crying hearing her voice both of them also woke up.

MS- Darsh kya kiya tumne isse uthaya kyu itni mushkil se soyi thi.

RS- Darshan tune kasam khaayi hai naa mujhe 1 sec bhi chain se nhii Rehne dene ki.

DR- Arre chup dono meri baat suno mene isse nhii uthaya yeh pehle se uthi hui thi see floor parr she was playing with water so I picked her up and she started crying. ( At that point I heard her giggling. ) Seee now after getting me scolded she is happy. ( They both also smiled at her antics .) Acha ab tum dono ready ho jaao me kabse phone karr rha tha but you guys were sleeping.