Chapter-15

It's high time I've been seeing this but not talking about it I am getting good views and reads on chapters but harly 1-2 votes and on many chapters there are none if you are not liking it kindly let me know as it takes alot to write it down and I've only started it as I was getting too much requests for it.

Will be publishing next chapter only after 10 votes or I'll be discontinuing the story.

MS- Darshan can you please keep your phone aside and pay attention towards me.( She said being annoyed as he was busy on his phone from past 30 min and paying no attention towards Maanika who was sitting besides him.)

DR- Maana bass 2 min yaar concert ke liye flight tickets book karne ki responsibility meri thi or me bhul gya ab parso toh jaana hi hai. Tu bhi chal naa ( He said looking at her with excitement. )

MS- Me kese Darshan vha itne saare fans honge tumhare we have not made it official yet. 

DR- Itne logo me kisi ko pata nhii padega Maanika.

MS- Darshan airport parr hi itni bheed hoti hai kese pata nhii padega.

DR- Tu chal rhi hai ho gyii ticket teri bhi.

MS- Arreeee... okk chalungi.

DR-Thank you.( He said and kissed her.)

AP- Darshan. ( He said entering his studio. )

DR- Haa.

AP- Watchman ka phone aaya tha neeche fans aaye hai milne or 30 mins se khade hai .

DR- Theek hai chalte hai. Aata hu me Maanika.

MS- Me bhi chal rhii hu. Rutu bhabhi ke paas jaaungi.( She said as he looked at her in shock.)

DR- Ohhh chal.
( all three of them went in lift when Rutu's floor arrived and gate opened. )

RS- Arre tum sab .

AP- Haa me or Darsh neeche jaa rhe the or Maanika tumhare paas aarhi thi.

RS- Ohh me bhi neeche hi jaa rhii thi Hari ko lekrr .

MS- Ohh toh me bhi chalu.( She said looking at Darshan. )

RS- Isse kyu pooch rhi hai tu.

MS- bhabhi neeche Darshan ke fans hai.

RS- Ohh.

DR- Maanika araam se chal vese bhi tu Rutu or Hari ke saath hi hogi.( Rutu and Hari also came inside lift and they went downstairs. )

Hari - Chacha( She said extending her hands towards Darshan. And Darshan took her in his arms. )

Soon they reached downstairs.

Fans - Darshan Darshan.( He looked at them and waved as they were standing outside gate.)

DR- Rutu Hari.. Arre Rutu kha gyi.

MS- Unka call aagya vo attend karne gyii hai tum mujhe dedo isse. Aaja beta.( Hari happily went to her and she went on other side taking her.)

DR- Bhaiya gate khol do.( He said to the watchman. )

He met his fans greeted them happily talked to them for while . And after that went towards Garden of his building  where Maanika and Rutu were playing with Hari.

DR- Hariiiiii. ( He said and came running towards her making sounds from his legs listening to which she laughed loudly. He was about to take her but Maanika picked her up.)

MS- Nhii hum nhii jaaenge .

DR- Arre.

MS-If you want you have to catch us.( Saying so she started running with Hari in her arms and Darshan was running behind them to catch them.)