Genius Plan

"That's your plan?" Mei looked at him slightly unimpressed. She was standing in MK's room with her arms crossed over her chest listening to the boy's ramble about his plan on how to swoon Red Son.

"Yes!" MK expressed enthusiastically "Are you with me?" he asked all hyped and hopeful.

"Sure I am." she said with an amused smile and chuckled seeing how her best friend's eyes lit up "But don't you think it's better to just ask him?" Mei questioned, the delivery's boy plan was a bit complicated

"No, no! I need to kidnap him, he's a demon." MK said and seeing Mei's confusion he decided "I had this talk with Monkey King and he told me about demon courting traditions. I might even need to kidnap him more than once! Monkey King said he needed to kidnap Macaque like a dozen times before he even considered his attempts at swooning." he explained jumping in place and showing her drawings of the story he made in his sketchbook, but Dragon Girl still looked slightly unsure, so he added "Also, Red is totally a Tsundere."

"OOOOH! Yeah, that makes sense now!" she nodded fastly now also hyped.

"Let's gooooo!" MK joined in the screaming with stars in his eyes.

And so they did end up kidnaping Red Son.

Surprisingly MK needed to kidnap him only once to swoon him.

Damn Tsundere.

◃≪⟨ 𓃸𓃗𓃒 ⟩≫▹

FICTOBER 2023 DAY 30!

Prompt for today: "Are you with me?"

FH:

yeah, i know, very short ;-; srry i had like 0 idea that would satisfy me for this prompt and I need to get out to job in like half an hour-

See ya tomorrow!

=)