||He loves me|| ~ Jughead&Jellybean

• Jughead can't see the difference between love and abuse because it's all that he's known
• physical and psychological abuse 
• Archie is a dick in here, like abusive-asshole-dick who doesn't know the word "consent"
• Referenced self harm, sexual... stuff with a bit of not wanting to?, abuse, bullying
• Uh violence and slight alcoholism?
• Jughead needs a hug
• asexual Jughead

Archie was mad when he came home. Jughead could hear it from the way that he threw down the keys and hung up the coat under curses. He noticed it from the way that he didn't get a welcome kiss and instead, his boyfriend just went to the fridge and got out a beer.

"Did something happen while you were out with your friends?" Jughead asked, looking up from his laptop. Archie took a sip of his beer before putting it down again, too hard for being happy.

"Yeah, something did happen. Reggie told me something really funny, how he found you cheating with some other boy behind my back"

"What" Jughead shook his head "What? No. Why would you believe that? I would never hurt you like that. You know about my parents. I would break up with you before I'd do anything like that"

"So now you want to break up with me??"

"What?? No. That's not what I said"

"Of course you just did!" Jughead hated yelling. His parents yelled a lot too back then and now they were divorced. He didn't want to break up with Archie. Archie was the first one who loved him. He gave him soft kisses and held his hand in hard times. He took cute photos of him, to post it on Instagram with a cute 'couple goals' line or whatever. The thought counted anyways. He so often brought him gifts too and when he was home from work early, he would make them a dinner. He didn't want to break up with Archie, so he never yelled when Archie started yelling. When they didn't yell at each other, they weren't fighting and then they wouldn't break up.

Right?

"I don't know what you're talking about but I didn't cheat on you. I would never do that"

"Of course you did! Reggie just told me that he saw you screwing someone yesterday, and not for the first time! Don't just lie straight to my face!"

"I'm not lying. Why would I even take enjoyment in doing things with other people when you know that it's hard enough for me to do that with you already. Come on, you have to see that this is absurd"

"You've lied before about those things, why wouldn't you now too??" Jughead opened his mouth, though didn't know how to argument. Of course he had lied to him. Just a few weeks ago, he lied to Archie, more than once, because he had planned his birthday party and wanted it to be a surprise.

"You know what? I can't believe that I'm still together with you! I'm with a weirdo, who always wears this stupid beanie and doesn't even want to please his boyfriend a little bit!"

"At least I don't hurt you"

Oh God.

He shouldn't have said that.

He definitely should not have said that.

"Excuse me?? What did you just say?? I hurt you?? Jughead, I'm the only reason why this stupid relationship still exits! I work my ass off while you do nothing but screw around with other people!"