C.17

March 30rd ,2024
5 Months Later

Fatima is officially 9 months pregnant, she is due anytime now. Fatima is happy about that because she getting uncomfortable she can't sleep how she wants and she can only wash certain areas of her body with Zac's help of course she pees at least 30 times a day her nipples are sore, her lower back is hurting and her feet are swollen Fatima is over it and she is ready for baby Rain to get here.

She and Zac are in a good place. They still have their little petty arguments but they are okay. I will say lately Fatima has been starting arguments because your girl hormones are out of control and she is sexually frustrated also she started to get overwhelmed with everything. With the loss of their son and Zac gaining a daughter it's been a lot on her. While trying to work on her and Zac's relationship without any outside help. But lately, it hasn't been working so she is going back to therapy soon to see what the problem is.

Zac and Karen are surprisingly doing well too, thanks to Fatima they have a set co-parenting schedule that works for both of them. Zac will have Kaylee on the weekends and Karen have her during the week only because she is still breastfeeding. Also, Kaylee will go with Ms. Lisa Karen's mom while she's at work.

Zatima's House

Today is Fatima's baby shower. They decided to go with brown and white because Fatima is tired of the original blue or pink for a baby shower. Zac and Fatima are currently getting ready that was until...

"Karen I told you I can't watch her, I have my baby shower to go to! Now you can bring her over after" Zac said over the phone.

Annoyed, "Zac I don't need you to watch her later I need you to watch her now" Karen said.

"I can't what don't you understand"

Blows her breath, "Zac! Kaylee can go to a baby shower I'm sure your baby's mother wouldn't mind" Karen said smartly.

"13 more weeks left" Zac chuckles.

"What are you talking about Zac" Karen asked.

"That's when Fatima going whoop your ass stop talking about my girl for real she's MY WIFE!! Not a girlfriend or baby momma so please respect her as such" Zac said

Mumbles, "Fuck you and her"

"So I going to hang up the phone now" Zac said

"Zac! If you don't watch your child you don't have to worry anymore" Karen said.

Fatima walks into the room, "Babe just tell her to drop her off" she was becoming annoyed by Karen's voice.

Mute Karen, "Babe you sure?" She nods and walks away to continue to get ready.

"Karen you can drop her off " Zac said.

"Thanks was that so hard" Karen rolls her eyes.

"Yeah bye, just drop my child off" Zac hung up the phone.

Chuckles, "Ima purposely drop her off late" Karen said.

Zac has a big surprise for Fatima he's planning on redoing his proposal he's going to do it at their baby shower he got her a 4.28 Carat D-VS1 Pear Shaped Diamond French Cut Pavé Diamond Engagement Ring that costs 125,730 dollars.

"Tima come here baby" Zac smiles.

She wobbles to Zac because her belly is too big and he starts laughing.

"What are you laughing and smiling for" she asked.

Cracking up, "I'm sorry babe" Zac was copying her wałk.