23.

Things might get interesting 🤨

(I do apologize if earlier chapters suck, I would usually post them without looking through them, but I think I'm getting better at making them better ❤️)

Enjoy!

Lina's Pov
~~~~~~~~
"Okay so to understand a bit better, you've been getting almost like visions? That have to do with him?.." I asked Harry as we all walked out of the school grounds.

"Yes, and I think Sirius is in danger, you've missed a lot Lin" He said in a rushed tone.

The Sirius Black? Why does Harry care for him so much?

"Sirius Black is his Godfather, he's actually a pretty nice guy, unlike what others say" Hermione answered what I had been thinking in my head.

"Now how do we bloody get to London?" Ron stopped mid track making all of us stop too.

"I know" Luna said happily, and the next thing I know we're flying mid air, I couldn't see what Luna was talking about.

But apparently we were flying on creatures called Thestrals.

It was a bit scary as I felt being on something but I just couldn't see them, thankfully I went with Luna on it.

****
As we got to London we then went through a payphone. And we went down to the Ministry of Magic.

Harry seemed very very rushed and worried. Doing those actions will leave him to some unnecessary consequences.

I didn't have a good feeling. Something in me was telling me something wasn't right.

****
Gen's Pov
~~~~~~~~
Draco was too furious at me, he kept yelling at me.

But at some point, I zoned out.

There was a feeling.

A feeling within me.

I couldn't explain.

I closed my eyes.

I tried finding out that feeling. Draco's anger was a bit distracting.

So I opened my eyes again. I huffed and crossed my eyes.

"Draco, please stop lecturing me, I have you know that I particularly don't care about letting them go." I said annoyed.

"It was my fucking duty Aurora! I was supposed to keep them there so they wouldn't do anything fucking stupid."

"Do you not understand that Potter and Granger were trying to leave through Umbridge's fireplace?"

"What?" I questioned. "I don't know where they were going. But they wanted to go somewhere" he replied.

"Did Heaven say where they were going?"

"No, Lin didn't mention to me where they were going, frankly that's not any of our business" I said with attitude.

Draco huffed and pulled slightly at his hair. Then there was a knock and the door opened.

"Sooo it's been a while and Umbridge is nowhere in sight, so the professors are letting us know we have to go sit at the Great Hall" Enzo says coming in.

"She isn't back?" I questioned. "I have a theory!" Blaise says bursting through the door.

"I think she got murdered" He said smiling. "Blaise don't be a damn fool Mate....she definitely must've gotten mauled by something in the woods" Enzo says.