Jax x clumsy reader

Y/n was walking in the main circus lobby after leaving her room. Jax spotted her, he hid behind some large shiny coloured blocks as he watched her with bad intentions.

Y/n was in a happy state, as she walked around admiring the circus. She turned a corner, walking towards where Jax was hiding.

Jax peeked around the corner with a open smirk, his teeth shining and eyes gleaming with mischief.

She got closer, completely oblivious to everything in that moment. When she was near, Jax stuck out his foot, seconds away from tripping her up.

However, if anything was known about y/n through the circus it was her reputation for clumsiness.

Y/n tripped inches away from getting tripped by jax, falling by pure clumsiness instead of jax's foot. She fell face forward, face planting into the ground right infront of jax before he could really put his plan into motion.

"Owww......"

Y/n murmured from beneath, jax just stared down at her for a few seconds blank, and unsure of what to do.

After seconds of stunned silence, jax broke down into laughter, pointing at her limp body on the ground.

"Oh my gosh! Y/n you little- AHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Ow ow ow ow ow...."

Jax held his stomach as he laughed, y/n grunted as she sat up right.

"Jax! Did you trip me up?"

She retorted angrily at the Rabbit who just laughed harder.

"No! I mean, I was going to but you fell on your own!"

He continued laughing, and y/n just sat there on the ground with an embarrassed blush.

Now, they were both blushing. One was blushing for being an idiot, and the other....was blushing because he was inlove with the idiot.

"Ah...cute"

He wiped a tear of laughter from his eye as he mumbled to himself;

"You must be contagious n/n. You fall all the time, and now I've fallen for you."

Jax's smile faded slightly as he mentally face Palmed. Y/n looked up at him in surprise and confusion.

"What?"

"Oops."