Jax x new bunny player reader

A new day at the circus had begun, and the stage was set to start the amazing digital circus theme song. Caine and bubble were hovering mid air talking to each other with their daily quotes following the script.

The lights dimmed, and the spotlight focused where Caine twirled out of thin air; bubble appearing out of Caine's hat soon after.

"Welcome... to The AMAZING Digital CIRCUS! My name is Caine; I'm your ringmaster, and I'm here to show you the most jaw-dropping...heart stopping...mind-bending paraphernalia you've ever laid your eyes upon! Isn't that right, bubble?"

"That's right caine! I can't wait to see what you've got cooking up for today!"

Well, let's not waste any time! Let's get right into the show!"

。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

The theme song starts to play, and the characters are introduced one by one.

Gangle, Zooble, kinger, ragatha, jax, kaufmo. (Pomni too if you want to arrive after her)

"Day after day, after day, after day, we fly. As the moon and the sun, and we don't know why"

As the theme song continued to play, the characters are all set along the stage, everything happening as usual. Out of sight to them, behind the characters on stage a new character appeared out of the blue.

She looked around in confusion, hints of panic flashing through her eyes and she scoped out the Colorful circus tent. She took a few steps back in shock, stumbling against a tall periwinkle bunny. Jax falls over, and like a domino effect causes all the other characters to fall over too.

Jax looks in annoyance at the thing that made him fall over.

"What the"-

Jax's ears lifted upwards as he realised it was a new player that fell against his body. Not that that mattered, actually it would be really annoying. But this player wasn't just any player. This player was a rabbit, like him.

He immediately stared at the light fluffy f/c hiding between your thighs, not caring if he looked creepy or not.

His eyes flickered to her head, and there were also a pair of soft f/c bunny ears that twitched near his face.

The girl sat up right, in the middle of jax's cradling open legs around her body. She looked at jax in surprise, she had never seen someone so...animalistic.

Jax stated right back, his square pupils bouncing from place to place over her body and bunny features. To top it all off, not only did she have big e/c eyes, but she had the perfect button nose to complete the bunny look.

"Ohoh! A new player! Welcome, and who might you be?!"

Caine excitedly appeared in the air near her, bubble trailing after him. The girl had now gotten the attention of all the other players. Jax cleared his throat a bit.

"Hey Caine, this isn't a- a new npc, is it?"

Jax asked, trying to mask the intrigued curiosity that flowed from his voice. As his eyes barely left the new bunny girl.