A pair of twins (Jax x matching reader)

Like every repetitive day in the circus, Jax was being his usual cheeky self doing anything to anyone to get a rise out of them. When there's nothing to do, his logical response is to annoy the other characters for his own entertainment; even if it makes gangle cry in the process. He doesn't care.

However, his regular target of his pranks,       Y/n, wasn't anywhere to be seen so he had to divert his jokes to someone else. Ragatha, to be exact.

Though it was still in the back of his mind, he was slowly forgetting the thought of Y/n's whereabouts as he annoyed Ragatha; who kept telling him off for every time he'd pull on her rope like hair.

Meanwhile, Y/n wanted to get even with Jax because of one of his recent jokes. Let's just say, it was a flirty  joke that definitely made you react in a flustered way.  Jax thought the red in her face was hilarious, he nearly teared up in laughter. Now, she was going to get him back.

She stole Jax's room key from his large overall pocket before without him noticing, and she decided to set a trap inside his bedroom to prank him.

She stepped inside, looking around wondering what she could do to it, or what she could do to him. 

She looked under his bed and rummaged around in drawers, trying to find an idea for a good joke. Preferably slightly harmless, but if it hurt jax physically, she wouldn't mind.

She came across his wardrobe, she flung the doors open to see several pairs of his overalls stacked across in coat hangers. Her eyes glimmered with curiosity, forgetting about the prank she wanted to pull. She put her hand through them, skimming through them. The sizes went biggest to smallest, and she found a size that looked exactly like hers. A mischievous smile crept across her face and needless to say, she had an idea.

。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

"JAX! Stop it, you're not even being funny!"

"Oh, would you loosen up doll face? Im barely doing anything."

Ragatha scowled at jax, who just grinned cheekily as he joked. Ragatha groaned in annoyance, before averting her eyes behind him. She looked past him in shock, her mouth slowly falling open. Jax looked at her dumbfounded and confused, as he turned around himself.

There, Y/n running in the lobby happily wearing none other than jax's overalls in her size.

Ragatha's lip twitched into a slightly amused smile, whilst feeling abit awkward. The overalls weren't revealing anything, but the thought of it ran across Jax's mind swiftly. Jax's mouth was wide open and his eyes huge in shock. He never thought he see something like this, and yet, here he was.

"I was in Jax's room, and I found this! Haha!"

Y/n laughed happily, finding the situation funny. However, jax's cheeks were turning the colour of his overalls as he tried to stop staring. He suddenly snapped out of his gaze.

"Hey! What we're you doing in my room?"

Y/n's smile shot down as she realised what she said.

"Uh...I may have been looking for a way to get to back from last time; like a revenge prank that I was going to set up in your room...I got distracted though."

Ragatha just laughed lightly, Y/n smiled awkwardly at her confession whilst Jax stood there annoyed and dumbfounded.

He put the palm of his gloved hand on his face coverings his eyes as he sighed in annoyance, before sliding his hand down to his mouth to cover his smile; which only grew as Y/n's laugh returned.

He was to flustered to be mad at her for plotting a prank, and this was the best outcome of her getting distracted he's ever seen. She looked adorable, not that he'd admit it. Not even to himself, but his cheeks were still a tint of cherry red.

How ironic, his last prank on her resulted into her being as red as he was, but now it was the other way around. He groaned.

One thing was for sure, he's gonna get you back for this.