introduction

Heya there fellow simps.

I won't brag on for too long, but I've been losing a lot of motivation lately, the updates will take longer, but please bear with me!

I deleted the previous story because I did not like it. I read it again and again but it seemed so cringe and not thought through, but now I got it and I'm back with a new "Ouran High Schoolchool Host Club" fan fiction.

This one contains stalking, so i changed that quite recently as i started developing the story further. This is a warning i suppose, its not mori that will be the stalker, just wanted to get that out of the way

I will try to meet with everyones expectations, but if you don't like it. Okay, we get it, don't hurt your brain. I will just politely ask that you don't comment if you dislike it so much.

All corrections are welcomed with open arms. Be it typos, grammar or if any type of like cultural information or maybe geography, prices, whatever.

English is not my first language so people that correct me are helping me a lot with my story and are helping me learn about a bunch of different things. Do not hesitate, like do not hesitate.

Now onto the warnings

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠ warning zone ⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

-mentions of suicide
-mentions of self harm
-blood
-partially bad rizz
-cursing
-bullying
-stalking
-mentions of sensitive topics( detailed description of traumatic occurrence like bullying or thoughts of ending it all)
-smut
-too many smexy rich guys.

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠ warning zone ⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

With that out of the way.

Are you simps ready to feel butterflies?

If you are, then you shall proceed.

Now prosper!