Even with a map, a person can feel lost.

Day by day went, most of the days were uneventful, but you had one slight problem.

The high school you're attending has a special class for people with disabilities that require a professor that knows sign language.

It was pretty simple and all, but there is no clubs that you'd be able to join. You're looking for some nice and quiet place anything that can help you relax a little.

You were a few days away before you can finally start attending school again.

It is weird isn't it?

This year passed so quickly.

You won't brag but you did give your all to learn Japanese and sign language.

It may seem impossible to learn that much in a years time but youre doing great for someone that doesn't know Japanese nor its sign language.

In the present day, you just woken up and were sitting half dead on the bed.

Your hair was messy, strands sticking out in all directions, your head was hung low as your hands crossed on your lap.

You were barely awake at the moment, you got used to sleeping and waking up late. That bad habit was going to probably break when you start school.

You immediately started in 3rd grade since you tested to have enough knowledge to do so and you were supposed to be 3rd grade by your age.

Amazing isnt it?

Well, if you didn't have to wake up this early, it might have been.

You sigh and bring your hands up and rub your eyes, when youre done, your hands flop back to your lap and your head flops backwards.

You groan in frustration and then look ahead normally and stand up with no energy left in your body whatsoever.

Where did your youth go?

Why did it all pass so quickly?

You would wonder as you wobble over to the bathroom that connected with your room.

You walk inside and start taking off your clothes, throwing them in the basket piece by piece.

When you were completely naked, you get into the shower and wash yourself and your hair very quickly then you get outta the shower and get a pair of underwear from the drawer.

You put them on and then turn on the water from the sink. You wash your face and teeth quickly, when that was done, you dried your hair with a towel a little before you dried it off with a hairdryer.

It felt weird feeling the air hit your ear but there was no thwoop sound. You look at yourself in the mirror, you didn't look that bad.

Your brown hair was dyed and you wear contact lenses. Otherwise your hair was blonde and eyes blue.

You also dyed your eyebrows so they don't stand out. You take out your contact lenses from the drawer and come closer to the mirror.

You take out each and put it in your eyes just like you did hundreds of times before. You also put some concealer under your eyes to cover up forming eyebags.

Although, this wasn't really you, and you did it only so you dont stand out.

'My main goal? You may ask, it was to not stand out no matter what happens.'

You thought as you smiled at the mirror as you stepped away to check yourself out. You nod and walk out of your bathroom and back into your bedroom.

Walking over to your closet, you open it and take out your brand new uniform. You smiled a little.