115-117

Chapter 115

"...This is your plan."

Even with only the power of six fingers, the aura exuded by the awakened King of the Curse made Leohu terrified.

After listening to Luohu's words, Liangmian Sunuo was about to say something, but his four eyes suddenly looked in another direction.

Luohu followed him in confusion, but saw nothing.

Su Nuo's eyes narrowed slightly, and the corners of his mouth slowly raised upwards, rising higher and higher until it turned into an exaggerated smile that made people hair-raising and split his entire face.

Luohu, who secretly observed him, felt a chill in her heart. Obviously he was the cursed spirit, but at this moment, Luohu had the illusion of witnessing the awakening of an evil creature.

"...As a token of thanks, I can be the subordinate of the Cursed Spirit -" The King of Curses' scarlet eyes rolled, staring at the Cursed Spirit kneeling on one knee, and the smile on the corner of his mouth seemed a little excited. "...As long as you... survive in the hands of Hotaru this time."

The extremely cold ice and snow, the hard trees, the limbs that twist and stretch at will, and the sharp sound of sharp weapons cutting through the air...

were destroyed by the sky and the tyrant. The power beats the body, or the soul is cut directly by the soul-releasing knife, surrounded by "companions" who put aside doubts and trust oneself - ah...

how

, how interesting...!

The light blue-haired curse spirit was knocked away by the powerful fist. Looking at the black-haired man who was hindered by the ice spell, the smile on the corner of his mouth became wider and wider.

Now... it's enough...

"Hold him -"

The real person fell heavily against the wall, his blue and gray pupils staring straight ahead - Fuheishier smashed the ice and dragged The soul-releasing knife rushed towards Li Mei.

He let out a few weird chuckles, rolled his eyes, raised his head high, and opened his mouth.

In the dark mouth, four hands came together to form a strange handprint -

with a "bang", Fuheisher's long knife struck the hard ice shield, but the ice instantly spread and cracked. crack.

Limei was sweating profusely and retreated to the side, only to be closely pursued again.

hateful!

That guy in real life——is he expanding the field? !

He looked over there urgently, his heart tightening, and countless thoughts flashed through his mind.

...can it be trusted?

Li Mei glanced at the numerous wounds on the real person's body that had been cut by the soul-releasing knife, and was interrupted by the oncoming long knife.

Everything happens in a short moment.

"The field expands..."