ii. remember me

________________________________________

100 CENTURIES
:: ii. | remember me
( flashbacks will be in italics )

"So what was that, huh?" Dean whispered, pulling up his pants. Sam was in the shower and he didn't want him to hear what was going on outside the shower between him and Alex.

"We were just laying together. No big deal." She replies, she quickly brushed it off. That's all it was though, just Sam and her laying together but she didn't know how much it would bother Dean.

"No big deal? Are you freakin' serious?"

As soon as those words escaped from dean's lips, Sam came out the bathroom and looked between both of them.

"Everything ok?" He ask and alex just walked outside.

Alex sat on the steps and took out her phone. She scrolled through her miss calls and glanced at the number that called her yesterday. She hesitated to press on it, but did and placed the phone to her ear.

It started to ring.

• • •

Back in New Orleans Rebekah was in the woods feeding, when all of a sudden she hears her phone vibrating in her back pocket. She pulled it out and answered it without acknowledging the caller ID.

"Klaus if this is you, you know I don't like to be interrupted when I'm feeding." She spoke, wiping the blood off her bottom lip.

"Rebekah?" Alex spoke in disbelief on the other line.

Rebekah immediately hung up and vamp sped her way back to the courter.

She felt her phone vibrate in her hand and it was the same number. She sighed and answered once again.

"This isn't who you think it is. Please don't call my number again. Thank you, bye." Rebekah hung up again and longingly sighed. Alex was right there, on the other line. What would she say to her, if she wasn't so freaked out —— that Rebekah wasn't sure of.

Elijah walked out into the court area and saw Rebekah staring down the hall in front of her.

"Rebekah . . . everything ok?" He ask, taking a chair out to sit next to her.

"Just fine." She responded with a light smile. She got up from the chair and left to clear her mind. She knew where Alex was, she just wasn't sure when the right time was to go see her.

Rebekah went to go see marcel. He had a smile on his face as she walked in the bar. Over the years, Rebekah and marcel grown quite fond of each other . . again. It was also her way to forget about Alex. She never wanted to put her in danger and when they were together . . . that's what she did, at least she thought so.

"You need to leave now." Rebekah told Alex as the hollow was getting closer.

"You're crazy if you think I'm just gonna leave you here." Alex glared at her. Alex knew Rebekah was a vampire, she knew she couldn't do anything. But she still wanted to be there to protect her.

The hollow started creeping through the cracks of the building. Then the hollow was there. Alex fear grew, but she didn't show it.

So much destruction in New Orleans happened that night. Rebekah hovered over Alex's sleeping body before rushing off to another room with Freya and Klaus trailing behind her.

"She could've died and it would've been all my fault." Rebekah turned to them.

"But she didn't. She's brave. She knew what she was getting herself into when she committed to a vampire." Freya said and Rebekah chuckled.

"She's the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"Since marcel." Klaus finally spoke.

"I love her." Rebekah lastly said before walking back to Alex.

• • •

Dean walked out the motel room and sat next to Alex on the steps.

"Ready? We got a lead." Dean placed his hand on Alex's leg and she nodded.

She knew it was Rebekah on the other line. She may be with dean, but her heart will forever be with Rebekah.

She walked to the car with Dean and got into the backseat. Sam was in the front on the passenger side with dean on the driver's. Sam looked back and smiled at her and she smiled back.

"So where to?" Alex ask, as dean started the car and started driving to their destination.

"Portland." He simply said.

"Why?" She had ask, a bit curious.

"Vampires, witches. God knows what else." He said and Alex got nervous.

What if Rebekah was there? She didn't say anything. To be honest, she didn't know what to say.

Except . . .

"Oh, ok." She played it off.

Sam shot his head at Dean. His eyes were wide. Dean looked at him, then back at the road in front of them.

He continued the way, "It's about time she knows."

He didn't let Sam get any say or even tell him he was thinking about telling Alex everyone of their job. In that moment, Dean was only truly thinking about himself. He wasn't thinking of the safety of her. He just thought if he were the one to tell her, then maybe he would have more of an upper hand because deep down he felt something was becoming off between him and Alex.

 He just thought if he were the one to tell her, then maybe he would have more of an upper hand because deep down he felt something was becoming off between him and Alex

a/n:
chapter 2!!
so any predictions
with Dean, Alex,
Sam, or Rebekah?