Your house, my home (Gem's masterplan)

Gemini Pov:

"Good afternoon sir, this is doctor Mix he will handle the patient's case"

"Good morning sir, my name is Mix Sahaphab Wongratch, you can call me Mix. I am incharge of khun Fourth Nattawat."  Said the doctor extending his right hand as if he didn't remember me at all.

I put on my usual smile, while my right hand made its way towards his hand.

"Nice....to meet you" I replied while gritting my teeth.

"We have checked his condition, he is over all fine, he has a temporary amnesia. He is perfectly fine physically. Khun Fourth can be discharged from the hospital now. Dr. Mix will visit your house for regular check ups. Please sign these papers."

I nodded my head in agreement while picking up my favourite pen from my pocket and signing.

"Please inform us when the patient wakes up. And then he'll be free to go."

"Okay"

————————————————————————

I opened the door to the house of the patient while leading the CEO of Jirochtikul industries inside. You all might be wondering how the hell am I in his room........Well......here's what happened

"Please inform us when the patient wakes up. And then he'll be free to go."

"Okay"

"According to my plan, he should live with me and while he lives with me he'll be mine....BUT HOW THE FUCK WILL I MAKE HIM LIVE WITH ME?!"

I shouted in the lowest voice I could make.

The nurse left while I was trying to think of a plan. Shia, why didn't I think about anything earlier. I grabbed my hair and groaned in frustration.

I looked sideways to see that fourth woke up. He was rubbing his eyes cutely. Too cutely. Ouch..my heart hurts.

"Excuse me, Khun Gemini"

"Yes" I replied too quickly

"I'm hungry"

"Oh, I'll quickly go grab you something"

I rushed to the nearby cafeteria while trying to think of a plan. and ordered a packaged fruit salad. After all that's what he liked....

YES! I got it!

I returned to the hospital room to be questioned instantly

"How did you know I like fruit salad?" He asked sharply.

"I am your secretary khun Fourth, of course I will know your likes and dislikes." I answered sharply.

"Normally, secretaries know about work right?"

"Yes they do, but I...am your Home Secretary.

"What"

"You have two secretaries, one for work and one for your personal problems. I stay at your house with you. While the other meets you only in office. His name is Gun Attaphan Phunsawat."

"Really?"

"Yes"

Now, isn't this called a masterplan?