Fourth

I walked into the conference room to meet Khun Pichai, the CEO of Felterz, a fashion line, they are our next sponsor. This was the meeting of my clothing brand called 'Air Twins'. Everybody was sitting there when I entered, they were all sitting straight with their faces covered in fear. It's normal for me I don't understand why they are so scared of me. I heaved a sigh and sat on my chair.

"Sawatdee krab, khun Phichai" I greeted him, planting a fake smile on my face.

"Sawatdee, khun Nattawat" He said returning the same fake smile.

In my life there can be only fake smiles on my face, god already took my real smile, laughter, happiness away from me. Actually, no, God did not take away my happiness, I did, if only I had not started our fight, if only I had stopped him from driving, I would still be happy, I would still have him by my side. I shook my head and continued the meeting as a professional I cannot let my emotions take over me.

"So khun, I think we should start our meeting."

"Sure" said Pichai and everyone nodded in agreement

"So first of all we will see the the rate of your company's logo printed shirts, if you have no problem then, please" I pointed towards the projector.

"Okay" He got up from his seat and went towards the projector.

"So I will start my presentation now"

Everyone present in the room nodded.

After the presentation..........

"That's it for my presentation" He smiled and ended the presentation.

"That was very well done, Khun" I said appreciating his work, it actually impressed me.

"Well....If you work hard, the result will never let you down"

My eyes widened after hearing the sentence, my breath was getting shorter and shorter.

"What......h-how could y-you"

Everybody rushed to help me, I was panting very hard. I couldn't believe it, though this line was said by many but still my anxiety attack triggers just by hearing any thing related to him, I don't know, I can't move on from him even after four years, I guess I love him too much.

I was cuddling my boyfriend after a tiring day of university. I smelled his neck, it was the best stress reliever in the whole world.

"Hey"

"Yes?"

"What do you think you will do after graduation?"

I was surprised at the sudden question but smiled and answered.

"After graduation I think I will....... Love you" I answered while smirking. Well, I didn't completely lie, that was half of what I was planning to do—

OUCH—— my thoughts were interrupted by a tight smack

"I'm asking you seriously here, how much do I have pay you for stop joking for an hour or two?"

" okay okay, I'll stop" I chuckled, I thought for some time before answering and finally said—

"I think I'll just take over dads business"

"That's it?" He asked.

"No, I'm planning to run a fashion line."

I was embarrassed to talk about it as when I said it to a girl named, Pam, she bullied me, telling me I act like a girl, only girls run fashion lines and other bullshit but I didn't drop my dream.

"Really! That's so cool, what will you name it?"

I was really happy seeing his reaction, indeed, I found an angel in person.

"I don't think I'll be able to run it" I said honestly.

"Let me tell you one thing, if you work hard, the result will never let you down."