Important Author's Note Revolving My Writing Style

Hey my pups,
Sorry for writing this mid oneshot parts of "Our Little Wolf Now~" I just had to do this because it was really bothering me and I hope you guys understand.

No I'm not canceling the oneshots I'm just getting something straight.

So basically this revolves around a comment I got by someone which brought this to my attention. I won't say who it is as I don't want to make them feel called out. I just thought I would clear this up even if I did reply to them.

Basically someone had said that the way I wrote with the Bloodmoon twins last part as well as with other characters in other books often tend to sit and explain things which is not necessarily in character and well this is why.

I'm way to logical, literal, and explanatory it's just the way I write. So sitting and talking is the only thing I can think of because of that. Meaning I can't write more "casual" as they put it because it's to hard for me. I think the way I write and how writing more "casual" is to hard also might have to do with me being on the autistic spectrum.

I just found out I was on the autistic spectrum a few months ago. It's very mild though. However people with mild autism like me are often logical and just say things out right. They also tend to do things a certain way and will only abide by that certain way. We have strict rules and only go by those rules.

So now you know why I write the way I write. Other than that I'm just having fun writing what I want and getting lost in it as my own little world.

Plus to clear this up even more ALL characters in my books whether it be Sun and Moon Show related or some other fandom related are my own AU interpretation of them and how I wanna perceive them in my writings. It will always be like that and it won't change.

Thus meaning in my writings a character's personality isn't exact and so it's not canon to their canon personality and never will be even if I try my best to capture them as best as I can.

If you don't like the way I write then I'm sorry it's just the way my writing style is. You don't have to continue reading my books if you don't like the sitting and explaining, the literate approach, the very in depth explanation, or the "out of character" interpretation. I'm sorry but I just can't write "casual" as this person said. My brain just doesn't work that way. I like proper communication ok.

Anyway, I just thought I would state this before I continue the Bloodmoon oneshots to let anyone else know who's wondering it.

Again I'm sorry if this "sitting and explaining", or "out of character", or "literate approach", or "in depth explanatory", of my writing style is not to your liking. I just had to say this and get this off my chest and out there because reading that comment honestly kinda hurt me even if I know they didn't mean to. I just don't take to criticism like that on my writing very well and I hope y'all can understand that.

With that being said thank you for listening as I do appreciate it.

Now for those who are sticking around on to the continuation of the Bloodmoon oneshots

Love ya,
- Rachel / Luna💜