His Secret Daughter (Pt. 5): (SAMS AU Oneshot)

(A/n: Part 5. I hope you guys enjoy ;3)

- Last Part -
~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Moon: "So you're telling me... you've HID... her from me... FOR A YEAR!!"

Glamrock Luna: "Basically yes"

Moon: "Aaaand there it goes..."

He then grabs the back of his head now saying "burning" over and over under his breath. It wasn't just Moon unhappy it was also KC that's why the back of his head was burning.

Glamrock Luna: "KC, I know you can hear me. I'm sorry. Please stop hurting Moon. I know both of you are very much upset at me right now."

I then see something that I didn't exactly know could happen.

- Current Part -
~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Moon went half and half. I knew that because even though both eyes were red the eye on the darker side of his face was fully red while the other on the crescent side was not. Both of them were in control of the body

Moon: *in a strained Moon voice* "You hid this from us... *KC breaks out* FOR A YEAR!!"

Glamrock Luna: "Yes..."

Moon: "I can't believe you"

Kill Code: "Why"

Glamrock Luna: "Because one of the things I feared happening was something like this. I also feared either of you forcing me to get an abortion when I wanted to keep the child. It's been a dream of mine to be a mother for years. Now I finally got that and I won't let either of you take it away from me. Look, I know neither of you like kids it's in your programming but please if you really love me let me have this"

Both Moon and KC: .....

Glamrock Luna: "Please let me have this you guys"

They were both still silent which is when I speak again

Glamrock Luna: "Plus KC..."

That's when I see both eyes of Moon's body go all red. KC was the only one in control now because Moon I think knew I was only talking to Kill Code now

Kill Code: "What"

Glamrock Luna: "With the whole child thing... think of it this way... even though it's not entirely your child but Moon's you are a part of Moon."

Kill Code: "How does that...change... anything?"

Glamrock Luna: "Because I know deep down you're still kinda devastated from your loss of Bloodmoon and technically Eclipse since he turned against you and tried killing you. So even if it's not your kid "made from your code" as you've stated Eclipse and Bloodmoon are, yet it also kinda is. I mean you are the one that allows Moon to have sexual desires for me even if he tries so hard to suppress them it's because it's something he hates about himself and you are everything he hates about himself."

Kill Code: "How did you..."

Glamrock Luna: "KC, I've known this for a while now. You give sexual desires back to Moon when you're way to pent up to hold them back anymore."

Kill Code: "That is... one of the... worst... feelings"

Glamrock Luna: "What? Being to sexually pent up?"

Kill Code: "Yes..."

Glamrock Luna: "Heh... I can imagine. In fact I know that's the only reason as to why Moon is even capable of actually getting it on with me."