The Gang

A/N: Expect and update about every 2-3 days, but I won't promise that. Back to the story!

Jax took your hand in his own and smiled brightly, turning to walk towards the stage. You hop onto the stage with Jax; you spotted Pomni, Gangle, Ragatha, and Kinger talking amongst themselves.

The other characters perked up as they spotted you, Gangle being the first to raise a brow questioningly while Pomni tilted her head to the side.

"Well, meet the gang, Dollface." Jax let go of your hand and put his hand on his hip.

Ragatha turned her attention to you as she smiled and slowly walked towards you. "Hello..! Welcome to the Digital Circus! I'm Ragatha, and you are?"

"Oh? I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you!" You responded, observing her ragdoll form.

"Well, that's the first time someone remembered their name after appearing here?" Ragatha chuckled.

"I know. But the name's too basic and plain.." Jax put his hands behind his head and walked away like it was nothing.

"Don't be so rude, Jax!" Ragatha sighed. "Don't worry about him..! He's always like this, so you gotta get used to it." She assured you walking you to each person and saying their names, "So! Since we have everyone here - somewhat everyone here, we've got Gangle, then Kinger, Pomni, Jax.... Caine and Bubble, who's not here right now, then Zooble, who is in their room right now, but they don't want to be bothered. Really, that's pretty much everybody!"

"There's really not that many-" Before you could finish your sentence, you were interrupted by Caine showing up with full-blown energy.

"Welcome, newcomer to The Amazi-"

"You can lose the act now, Caine. I already told them everything about this place.." Jax stopped and told Caine before he finished his introduction.

"O-.. Well! Since that's already done, I guess we can try and find you a new nam-"

"My name's Y/N.." You interrupted.

"Oh.. My job here is done! Now, all I can do is-.."

"Hey, Caine! Why not give them an indoor adventure?!" Bubble said, popping out of Caine's top hat.

"Yeah, Caine. Why not give them a little adventure to do?" Jax chuckled, pushing Caine's buttons.

"LET ME FINISH!!!" Caine yelled, popping Bubble and grabbing his cane. "As I was saying... Since you already know your name and about this place, let's do an indoor adventure where you will be teamed up into pairs! Y/N with Jax, Kinger with Ragatha, and Gangle with Pomni! This will be hide and seek, but with gloinks scattered around. To win the game, all the gloinks have to be captured, but the team with the most amount of gloinks wins! I will be notified on my WACKY WATCH that all gloinks have been captured! Good luck, my superstars!" Caine disappears, and gloinks are seen all over the place.

Jax was leaning against the wall and watching as the others fought against some of the gloinks. The rabbit was smiling and tapping his foot on the floor, enjoying the action that was happening in front of him. "That's some fun combat, right there.. Heheh"

"Why do you even go on these little adventures? Ow-" you asked while a gloink hit your shoulder.

"Just to keep us from going insane, darling." Jax responded.

After the adventure, Jax sat himself onto a block Y/N was standing next to. His legs hanging off as his paw was rested onto his thigh. He crossed his arms, looking towards Y/N as an ear twitched. "Well, that was one wild trip, ain't it, dollface?" A crooked smile spread across his face as he raised an eyebrow in a mischievous manner.

"But you didn't even do anything...?" you said, holding a large bag of gloinks.

"That's the best part.~" He laughed in a smug manner as both of his ears twitched in excitement, his paws moving to play with the strings of his overalls. "Didn't need to do anything. You did it for me, darling." He giggled to himself, the smug smile now being accompanied by the mischievous grin.

"Why do you call me that?" you asked, putting down the bag of gloinks, "Do you call everyone darling and dollface?"

He tilted to the right once more, an eyebrow raised. His arms went down as his hands laid atop his thighs. "I call people dollface to get on their nerves, only the ones I consider cute, I call darling.."

"But, I never hear you call anyone else 'darling'.... Wait, you find me cute?"

"Of course I consider you adorable, doll-face. That's why I've decided to use the term 'darling'. You have me interested, dear." He raised an eyebrow in a smug manner as an ear twitched."And, you're right.. I haven't called anyone else 'darling'."

"You make it sound like you have a crush on me or something?..."

His eyes widened as he leaned to the left of his seating, his face having a slight blush. His ear twitched as he giggled in embarrassment. "Now, hold on there, doll-face.. Who said anything about having a crush? I ain't having nothing like that! Why, I.." His eyes darted around the room."I mean, I'm just complimenting you..!"

"Mhm... Sure, buddy." You sighed, sitting onto the same large block and layed back falling asleep.

A/N: I can't promise the 2-3 day update.