029 ──★ ˙ ̟ !!

Staring down at the huge box along with tue rest of your friends, you gave it a weird look, eyeing it like it held a wild animal

The door bell had suddenly rang, you were the one who opened the door to greet the delivery guy who handed you the box before leaving without a single word.

"You're telling me...nobody ordered this package?"

"Yup."

Inspecting it further, you squinted your eyes at the sticker that held no name or any information on who send it.

"Its probably a bomb. Someone left a comment saying they wanted me dead. Fat chance. As if anyone can kill me with something like this."

"A lot of people want you dead Hobin."

"Ouch. Return it to the sender -"

He was too late, Gaeul was already inside the box the bow that was used to decorate it on her head as she explored through the items.

"What's all this?!"

She screamed, a huge grin on her face as the gifts startled the rest. "Naur are they gonna charge us later or something?"

You asked, giving the two girls who were flexing the iPad and makeup kit that costed a lot.

"Huh? There are more boxes? Where the fuck did you pull them out of..."

Everyone got some kind of expensive ass gift, but you felt something fishy about this, not even accepting the small box that Rumi announced was for you.

"Open it, maybe its something really cool."

"Yeah!"

Rolling your eyes, you ignored the pestering, giving back the 'gift' to the ginger haired girl who shrugged upon your decision.

"Can I open it then?!"

The short haired girl asked, her eyes filled with sparkles. "Sure, I don't care." The moment she did open it, Rumis eyes widened.

"Woah...Are you sure you font want this y/n?"

Nodding with a small glare sent at the necklace that your friend held up by the ends of the thin, shiny chains that hung a heart, black gem inside of it.

Hobins voice alerting who had send these gifts made all your heads turn to him, confusion sat on your face.

"Who's 244?"

There was no answer but a long conversation between Hobin and Snapper before they shouted to subscribe to that guy '244's Channel and immediately at that order everyone, minus you, snatched their phones, tapping like crazy on the screens.

You knitted your eyebrows at that scene, giving all of them dirty looks, making your way to sit down on the couch, Gaeul running to your side just when you took your phone out.