033 ──★ ˙ ̟ !!

1 Day

1 Day. One Fucking Day you were gone from the company that held your friends and next thing you knew was that Hobin was gonna fight Munseong.

Reason? You don't know. You tried asking Taehoon, that asshole left you on read, then Snapper who responded with a 'dwabti'....like? Bitch?

Honestly, all you could do was hope that Hobin is gonna be alright. You were scared that Munseong might punch the light out of his soul.

But then again... Knowing Hobin, his head was harder than steel, he was more stubborn than a wall and would NEVER back down, NEVER give up, that just him.

A sigh escaped through your moisturized lips as they parted while your eyes scanned the park that you were sitting at, there was a boy and a girl just a few benches away, other than that, a dude with his dog.

It was pretty empty otherwise. The soft yet chilling breeze swayed the grass in the direction it fleed in, blowing away some of your baby hairs.

You allowed your eyes to flutter close, leaning back on the wooden sitting place, the air nipping bitterly at the pores of your face, sending goosebumps from your neck to your wrists.

Life was being crazy. You missed your husband, Seongjun. Oh yeah and Taehoon. After the night you two had kissed, you two decided to not open up that topic again, acting like it never happened.

Other than that, you would occasionally catch his honey brown eyes lingering for a sweet amount of time on your lips as you two chatted.

Then again the situation with that crazy mothfucker who you were actually gonna go insane because of.

Jinho.

Didn't Hobin wanna expose him or something? What happened? Your eyebrows pinched together in frustration, feeling the way your skull was like it was being split apart in so you held your head in your hands, massaging your temples.

You buried your whole face in your palms, wiping the skin before letting your hands fall, a breath exiting out of your chest as you looked around again.

You wanted to kill Jinho.

You didn't want Hobin to kill him because You wanted to have the honor of doing so. You wanted to be the last thing Jinho sees before his last breathe.

Knowing how schizophrenic he was and that leading to his obsession with being alive, being the only 'human' between 'animals', Jinho was arrogant, a bastard.

Other people were animals to him, quite literally. He couldn't give two shits what happens to them, killing them wouldn't be any different just like how people slaughter animals nowadays to Jinho lee.

He found them insignificant, useless. He was a Psychopath, he wouldn't mind experimenting on them, torturing them or killing them. Jinho simply didn't see them in the same hiearchy as his own.