Six

How long has it been since you came back in here?

In both lives, you cannot seem to remember. The memories that you have of this hometown is very little for you to recall and remember.

"You can stop here."

"Noona?"

Cale could not help but to look at you, no, everyone in the carriage look at you including the children.

"I haven't been in the town for a decade. I drop off here and look around the town. I'll find my way back later."

You spoke as you knock on the carriage wall causing it to halt as the coachman check what was wrong.

"Then I'll be off."

You bow slightly before walking out of the carriage.

The town was lively, you can not compare it with the capital for you rarely went out in there. You do not even know what most of the towns in the capital looks like. So here yiu are taking your time wondering around. Funny how this was the first time in both of your previous life and current life that you wonder around in here.

You do not have such motivation during your former life and this was your only free time in this life that you are able to wonder around.

Come to think of it, Rok Soo, Cale's existence thrown your plan out of the window for the events that you have been waiting for. But maybe it is for the best. Although you really did not know what he was planning, for you do not really mind things going on his way. You'll want for things to be easier for him. So you are gonna have to talk to him one of this days, specially if his plans would have to affect the crown.

"Lady Henituse?"

"Lady..? Like the first lady?"

"Lady (First name) Henituse!"

"Oh my! The lady is back! She used to be so small and now she's all..?!"

What is happening?

You were just trying to try out this freshly baked bread. Why is it that everyone seems to recognize you. Do you even know who these people are? Of course they are they citizen of your County, still?

"Oh my God! You used to be so small and then you would often get lost when the Lord would show you around the town. Everyone would try to find you and there we would find you in one of the bakery tasting from freshly baked bread."

"Everyone was so worried of you and the young master then the former madam died and then you were entering the palace all of a sudden. Look at you now! All like a fine Lady beside the crown prince! It's like a fairy tale!"

You are afraid it was nothing like a fairy tale but more of a nightmare of paperworks in reality. But then you suppose your childhood, more like teenage years with the crown prince was not something you would trade anything for. It was just memorable and precious.

As a smile made its way on your face, your teenage memory with the crown prince was suddenly overlapped with a man with the somehow similar smile as Alberu, someone from your past that immediately wipe off the smile on your face as his face- his smile overlapped with the teenage image of Alberu smiling.

Suddenly you were no longer in the mood to wander around. Excusing yourself away from the crowd as politely as possible. You fetch off a carriage for yourself and spend the rest of the journey on your way into the County castle alone. Lost in your own thoughts as you mindlessly take a bite of the pastries the people in the town have given to you.