C.18

"Yes, Mom we can talk excuse us we will be right back"

Fatima and Mona walked to Fatima's queen chair Zac had handmade for her.

"I'm sorry" they said and union.

"You go first" Fatima said.

Takes a deep breath, "I'm sorry Fatima I haven't been the best mother and Zac made me realize that" Mona said truthfully.

"What Zac? My Zac" she asked shocked.

Chuckles, Yes he told me you needed me, I'm sorry you had to experience the loss of a child alone, you couldn't lead on me. Honestly, after that big argument we had & you changed your number I felt like complete shit. I mean we were so close I let my insecurities with your father project onto Zac and for that. I'm truly sorry I miss & love you Fatima your my only baby. I've always been proud of you NEVER DISAPPOINTED Me. As your mother can we please start over I want to be here for you and my granddaughter"

Fatima starts to cry because if she was being honest with herself she was missing her mother like crazy. Over the time she was grieving the loss of their son Fatima became depressed she even had thoughts about taking her own life. She just felt like her life had just been thrown nothing but curve balls and she felt god punishing her for aborting, her son with Ian. Thankfully, Zac was a big help and a shoulder to lean on, and she was also thankful for her daughter.

Wipes her tears, "Oh Mommy! I miss and love you too it's been hard without you " Fatima said.

"You are more than welcome to be in your granddaughter's life Mom your her ONLY! Grandmother and she already has two grandpas"

Smiles, "I love you Fatima, by the way me and Zac put all this together for your baby shower"

In Awe, "Really Mom" Fatima said excitedly, she was happy her mother and Zac became close thankfully everyone is coming together for the sake of her daughter.

"Yes baby"

"Well it's beautiful let's go mingle with the rest of the guests" Fatima and Mona hugged,  Mona kissed Fatima's cheek.

"Ooooouuuu okay, My girl coming back smiling y'all made up?" Angela asked.

"Yup we're good" Fatima said.

"Baby I'm going to find your father" Mona said leaving the ladies.

Zac walked over to Fatima.

"Hey Zac" the girls said in unison.

"Hey y'all, Babe you ready to get this started I got a surprise later for you" Zac said grabbing Fatima's hand so they could go mingle with the rest of the guests.

Lori, Deja, and Angela followed behind them.

A few hours passed and people were laughing and having a good time and played a lot of games. They played Guess Who Mommy or Daddy, the Baby Version of The Price is Right, word scrambled baby and baby bingo. All men had to wear a pregnancy belly and their wives would press the button. Fatima puts Zac's to the highest level her cried like a big baby. The last game was baby bottle chug Mona filled all the bottles up with orange juice or apple juice. Deja and Lori tied for the winner.

"Tima are you ready to eat" Zac said holding a crying Kaylee.

"Yes I am babe & Aww what's wrong mamas" Fatima said as she took a crying Kaylee out of Zac's arms.

"Okay, and she's hungry baby I'm about to make her a bottle and go make your plate "

"Okay, babe can I get a kiss I haven't thanked you yet" Fatima bites her lip.