Demons x Reader - Family

The reader is going to have the name of Emi Kibutsuji, as she is one of my OC's. Muzan has a half human half demon child that is 16. Emi is a female and she is the Blood Hashira, her breathing form is blood. It's similar to water breathing with similar forms but with blood. Although she is a Hashira she lets the demons she knows go, but if anyone pisses her off she kills them because of her short temper like Muzan's. She is at the same level of power as Muzan with better fighting skills.
_____________________________
I was pacing around the infinity castle waiting for the start of the next Hashira meeting. As always it wouldn't be super interesting but I was always worried that something would happen and I'd get hurt.

Now of course I can regenerate but some of the Hashiras scared me a bit. They'd be cold as hell to me and especially Shinobu who would talk down about me any chance she got.

Let's just pretend that the Mugen Train never happened okay? Okay!

Of course I didn't tell anyone about this. Any of my family would try to kill them, which wouldn't end well. I did tell Enmu, my boyfriend, though.

He was so supportive and always made sure to remind me how special I was. He was perfect for me and even dad and mama (Kokushibo) approved of him.

Now it was time for the meeting so I had Nakime teleport me out to the forest surrounding the meeting place.

I walked in after retracting my claws and fangs and putting in my contacts to cover up my blood red eyes that are distinct to me and my father.

"Emi-San!" Rengoku called happily like always. He was one of the only Hashira who treated me kindly. Giyuu was the other exception (I'm sorry Ik Ik what about Mitsuri just roll with it).

Giyuu was not one to talk much but he did open up to me, and I made sure to tell dad to try and avoid him when he sent out demons to kill slayers and Hashira.

Of course there was Shinobu, talking to Mitsuri who had never been mean to me but she definitely avoided me.

The meeting had nothing to take note of, but at the end, blind master (she says that because Muzan is technically also master to the other demons) wanted us all to stay and socialize with one another.

Giyuu was able to sneak out and Rengoku was with Tengen so I was all alone. Like normal Shinobu walked over and smirked at me, before slapping me across the face so hard I fell to the floor.

Everyone gasped but no one moved to help me up either. Giyuu would have. I fought so hard to keep my demon side hidden, until I heard a Biwa that is.

People cried out my name as I slowly turned around to be met with dad, mama, uncles Akaza and Douma, cousins Daki and Gyutaro, my half brother Kaigaku, and of course Enmu. They all looked pissed.

"Emi stop them!" Master yelled at me, pointing in the area of the demons. Of course he'd want me to fight alone, he didn't really like me either did he?

"You touched my baby girl" dad growled, glaring with a look so intense that Mama's stare was the only one that could overpower it.

"You hurt my baby" mama snarled, stepping forward and sending a deadly look towards Shinobu.

"You made our sweet Emi cry" Akaza and Douma added, both preparing for a fight if one broke out.

"YOU MADE OUR SISTER CRY!" Daki, Gyutaro, and Kaigaku screeched. Suddenly they all lunged for Shinbou, Enmu wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into his chest.

All of the other Hashira could do nothing but stare in shock as these demons ripped apart Shinobu.

"YOUR A DEMON! EMI YOU TRAITOR!" Mitsuri screamed, tears running down her face as my family joined me back by Enmu.

"Emi will be returning home with us" Akaza snarled, giving me a tight hug in which Douma joined in on.

"Why do you even care for her anyways?" Tengen scoffed, glaring at me and so fiercely I thought his eyes would pop out of his head.

"She is my daughter. She is family and we care for family" dad replied, now pulling me from Douma and Akaza into an embrace of his own with mama. The other Hashira gasped but stayed quiet.

"Oh and if you ever hurt my baby again I will personally hunt every single of of you down and rip your limbs to shreds, then drown you, then eat you in front of your family and friends" mama said with a devilish smirk, kissing the top of my head gently.

Dad hugged his husband gently, agreeing with the threat and pressing a kiss to mama's lips. Of course I rolled my eyes but stopped the moment I felt a hand on my chin, turning my head to face them.

I blushed seeing Enmu's smirk as he pressed his lips to mine, a passionate kiss while he dipped me down and back up.

"How does your face feel my love?" He whispered, forehead still resting against mine. I let out of hum of agreement before Nakime summoned us all back to the infinity castle.

The night ended with movies while all 9 of us (Muzan, Kokushibo, Douma, Akaza, Daki, Gyutaro, Kaigaku, Enmu, Emi) snuggled together on the three couches we had like the family we were.