Obanai x Giyū x Sanemi - Nightmares

Obanai Giyū and Sanemi are all dating.

Also smut warning 🍋 (I will tell you when it begins and ends)
_____________________________
                             Giyū P.O.V
I stood in the woods looking over Sabito, Makomo, and Tsutako's graves while I cried.

Suddenly I heard a noise from behind me and turned around to see all 3 standing there with angry looks on their faces.

I expected to be scolded for crying over them, as that is something they would all say to me, but instead they scoffed.

       "Giyū it's your fault" Tsutako snarled, glaring into my soul.

        "I know" I replied, looking down.

         "Giyū it's YOUR fault" Makomo repeated, shoving me down onto the ground.

         "I...know" I was confused. Why were they telling me this? I know it's my fault they died.

       "No, no, listen Giyū....its your fault." Sabito said while laughing. This broke me.

        "I KNOW OKAY! I KNOW ITS MY FAULT YOU ALL DIED!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

       "G...ū!....G..yū!.....GIYŪ!"
————————————————————————
3rd Person P.O.V
Giyū shot up at the sound of Obanai's panicked voice. He was breathing heavily and choking on his own sobs as he looked back and forth between his worried boyfriends.

         "Giyū it is NOT your fault they died. Never forget that" Sanemi told Giyū harshly, pulling him into a tight hug.

Giyū gripped onto his bare back, his tears soaking the scarred man's skin as his boyfriend sobbed into his shoulder.

Obanai joined the hug from behind, gently placing kisses on Giyū's bare neck, the man's black hair tickling Obanai's face.

"It should have been him. Sabito should have been the water hashira not me" Giyū yelled, his fists hitting Sanemi's chest as he tried to push him away.

"Hey....hey that's not true. You are so strong and you deserve your position as the water hashira! Okay?" Obanai assured him while Sanemi kissed the still sobbing man's forehead.

"And think about this. If you had died and not any of those 3, you wouldn't be here with us right now" Sanemi added, kissing Giyū's wrist gently, an action they had learned calms him.

"You two would be better off without me" Giyū shrugged, moving away from both of his boyfriends and getting out of bed.

Sanemi and Obanai locked eyes and pulled Giyū back. They moved so that Obanai had Giyū's head in his lap and Sanemi pinned him down.

"What are you guys doing?" Giyū asked nervously, looking up at Sanemi who smiled softly.

"We're gonna show you how much we need and love you Yuu" Obanai said while gently running his fingers through Giyū's hair.

Sanemi bent down and began to kiss Giyū's neck, finding his sensitive spot and biting and sucking on it, leaving hickies.

While Sanemi went at his neck, Obanai was playing with Giyū's nipples, running his rough hands up and down the man's body.

"May i?" Sanemi asked, tugging at the waistband of Giyū's boxers. He nodded and Sanemi pulled them down, revealing Giyū's already hard member.

Giyū gasped as the cold air hit his sensitive skin and gripped onto Obanai's legs as Sanemi began to prep him with his fingers.

Giyū moaned, but just as he was about to cum Sanemi pulled out his fingers, removing his own underwear and lining up his own throbbing cock to Giyū's ass.

One simple nod as all Sanemi needed before shoving himself all the way into Giyū's ass, of course waiting till he was told to move.

Not too long and Giyū was begging for release again, one hand gripping one of Obanai's and the other pinned to the side of his head interlocked with Sanemi's larger hand.

Obanai gently stroked his face as Giyū's face became wet again from tears of pleasure as he came all over both Sanemi and his own stomachs.

"Good boy Giyū~" Sanemi whispered in his ear, pulling out only to move forward and put the tip of his shaft to the panting water hashira's mouth. "Now suck"

Giyū did as he was told, taking in as much of Sanemi as he could into his mouth and taking his hands on the rest.

Obanai smiled as he watched his boyfriends, Sanemi being the loud ass moaner he is and Giyū being, and Obanai could speak from experience, freakishly good at anything directly on the dick.

Eventually Sanemi's came, Giyū swallowed it like normal, and then it was Obanai's turn. Before he could even move to get on top of Giyū though, he stopped him.

"You two always spend time pleasuring me, but what about each other?" The blue eyes man asked, looking between his boyfriends.

"Would you like us to right now?" Sanemi offered gently, going back to his normal self after the high from his first round died down.

Giyū nodded, and immediately Obanai, horny as fuck from seeing both boyfriends cum, pinned down Sanemi.

Something Giyū always found interesting about Sanemi was how much of a bottom he was when it came to Obanai.

Obanai pulled off his own clothes and decided to go with no prep for Sanemi, so in turn he pushed in inch by inch just to hopefully ease the pain.

Soon Obanai had Sanemi moaning like crazy once again. Very quickly Sanemi finished and Obanai pulled out, not wanting to overstimulate the wind Hashira due to bad experiences the scarred man had with overstimulation.

Giyū, seeing Obanai just sit back knowing full well that his boyfriend hadn't finished, decided to go give him a chance to do so.

Giyū kissed Sanemi before going over and pushing Obanai backwards and getting on top of him, sliding Obanai's cock into his ass.

Obanai kissed Sanemi as Giyū rode his dick and the white haired man looked overly proud of Giyū for taking control.

Eventually Obanai hit his high and Giyū came onto Obanai's face, the man then licking his lips as Sanemi also bent down to clean his boyfriend's face.

Now that they were all satisfied Sanemi picked up Giyū whose legs had given up and brought him to the bath tub followed by their serpent Hashira lover.

They sat together in the bath, each taking turns washing each other's hair and body before getting out and going back to their bed.

"We love you Giyū, never forget that" Obanai said, kissing Giyū gently before allowing Sanemi to do the same and then kissing Sanemi as well.

"You're strong and deserving of your role as a Hashira, and I for one am glad you didn't die" Sanemi added.

Giyū nodded and snuggled up to Obanai's bare chest with Sanemi spooning him from behind. The two tops felt accomplished in reminding their love how important he was.

I hope you guys liked this!!!! I've never written a 3 way sex or male x male sex before so I really hope it isn't too bad.