|Seunghae moments|

1:

Hanae was getting frustrated with her vocals. It was 12:30AM and all she wanted to do was sleep. What she knew was that all the members were back at the door. She had to stay with JYP to finish her vocals for Maniac. Hanae had finished recording but was frustrated it took so long and that she had many voice cracks. She was sitting in the practice room floor crying when she felt someone pat her head.

"Hey Baby.." a voice said.

When Hanae looked up she met the eyes of her puppy.

Seungmin opened his arms and let Hanae crawl into him and he felt how tiny she was in his arms.

"What's wrong baby..? PD-nim told me you were having a hard time." Seungmin said playing with her hair gently.

"I just... i did so bad today..." Hanae whispered just loud enough so Seungmin to hear.

"Well, everyone has off days baby... don't cry Hannie.." Seungmin said kissing Hanae's head.

"Would... do you think i would still be in 'Stray Kids' if i lost my vocals.." Hanae asked.

"What? What do you mean Hannie....?" 

"Do you think.. i would still be good enough for you guys if i didn't have my vocals..?" Hanae asked once again.

"Of course you would Hannie.. don't every say that you wouldn't. You make 'Stray Kids' whole, just like each and everyone of us. We all have a part in 'Stray Kids' so don't ever say that again. You are wonderful." Seungmin said kissing Hanae's head.

Seungmin slowly got up picking Hanae up.

"Now let's go home."

2:

When Hanae was still in school Seungmin used to always help Hanae with whatever she needed.

One day Hanae came home from school and she was distant from everyone else. So Seungmin cornered her.

"Okay. What's up?" Seungmin said staring at Hanae.

"What..? nothing." Hanae said trying to brush off the subject.

"Nothing? Your being super distant! That's not nothing."

"I'm just trying to think." Hanae admitted.

"About?"

"I'm running formulas and definitions in my head. I'm not going to stay in my room all day studying." Hanae said.

"Do you need help?" Seungmin asked.

Hanae looked down embarrassed.

"I..l you know i don't need it! i'm in the honor roll and in AP classes! But.. could you..?"

"Of course. Let's go eat first, the members are worried."

"Okay!" Hanae said smiling while pecking Seungmin cheek as a thank you.