|Survival Program|

The events in the chapters may not have happened in real life

3rd Person POV:

"I'm sorry... I want you to join the Survival Program and leave Itzy's dorm.." JYP stated

"W-what...?" Hanae said getting teary eyed while the girls stood behind her frozen as well.

"I just think you would be better with a different concept and in a different group, I want you to debut soon because I see all your potential and believe you can do better things in a different group." JYP said.

"But she's is our bestfriend, she's our sister, you can't do that...." Ryujin said voice raising in anger.

"I can do that, and that is what I am going to do." JYP said getting angry. "Watch who you are talking to."

Ryuijin apologized.

"When.... When do I have to start....?" Hanae said barely above a whisper as her voice choked up keeping her tears in.

"Tomorrow... please pack your bags and I will have my assistant transport you to a new dorm, you will be doing a survival program with girls and boys to maybe create a mixed group." JYP said before bowing and leaving.

"I-"

The six then bursted into tears.

"I-i'm sorry unnies, i'm sorry Yuna!" Hanae said while sobbing quietly.

"It's not your fault Jagi, w-" Yeji then paused choking up.

"We will miss you very much." Lia finished for Yeji while trying to fan her tears away.

"Let us help you pack." Charyeong said.

"Okay..." Hanae said.

She packed all her bags and they contacted the assistant.

"Are you already to go Ms. Saito?" The man said.

"Yes sir.." Hanae said looking down.

He grabbed her bags, the other 5 followed the assistant to her new dorm.

The 6 wanted to see each other together for a little longer.

"We are here Ms. Saito."

The man then knocked and out came a girl.

"Hello! Is she the new girl!?"

"Yes, she is."

"Here i'll lead her to her new roo-" The girl paused seeing 5 other girls behind Hanae.

"Who are you guys?" The girl questioned.

"Oh uhm... we are just her... friends..." Charyeong choked out.

"Alright!"

The 6 said their goodbyes and the girls lead Hanae to her new room, which she shared with two other girls.

WARNING: (May use made up people)

"Here let me introduce you to everyone else!" The girl said.

"Hello, im Park Daeun. And I was born February 16, 2000."

"These to girls have the same exact birthday coincidently except one girl is older. The brown-haired girl is Jin Doyun and the black-haired girl is Kang Eunji. Eunji's birthday is July 4, 2000, and Doyun's birthday is July 4, 1998." Daeun said pushing Hanae forward to get introduced by them.

"Hello! I'm Kim Hayoon, my birthday is September 20, 1999!" Hayoon said embracing Hanae.

"Then the last two girls are." Daeun said referencing for them to introduce themselves.

"Oh, i'm Yang JangMi, I was born January 2, 2002." JangMi said bowing.

"And I am Cho Minji, I was born October 8, 2002." Minji said bowing.

"Now the boys can introduce themselves!" Daeun said referring to the boys to introduce themselves.

"Oh, hello, I'm Bang Christopher Chan and I was born October 3, 1997." Chan said as he introduced himself.

"Hello, Lee Minho, October 25, 1998." The male said.

"Seo Chang Bin, August 11, 1999."

"Hwang Hyunjin, March 20, 2000."

"Han Jisung, September 14, 2000"

"Hello! I'm Lee Felix, I was born September 15, 2000."

"Kim Seungmim, September 22, 2000"

"Yang Jeongin, February 8, 2001."

"Yoo Jiho, June 8, 2001."

"Yun Soonhi, April 2, 2002."

So many people... haha.. Hanae thought.

"So... What's your name new girl?"

"Oh uhm... I'm Saito Hanae, my birthday is July 27, 2003."

"A new Maknae!" They all rejoiced.

Daeun then led Hanae to her new room, which she shared with Daeun and Hayoon.

"Okay so, i'm top bunk, Hayoon unnie is bottom bunk, and you can have the separate bed over here."

"Thank you, what would you like me to call you guys?" Hanae questioned.

"Ah! You can call us Unnie, or Oppa." Daeun said.

"Thank you Unnie." Hanae said.

"My pleasure! You should unpack, we have practice in the morning."

"Okay, goodnight unnie."

"Goodnight Hanae