WELCOME

This is a R4R book club. There is no monthly assignments. This is a self managed and flexible iteration of a book club.

How it works

1. You pair up with one of the members of the club based on your choice of book and make an equivalent exchange of reads.

2. The exchange is based on what I'd call as the basic word limit. You and your partner might have different length for a chapter.  Let's say you have a 3000 word chapters. You will have to read three 1000 word chapters of your partner. 
To keep it fair, your partner needs to read your second chapter only after you complete three chapters and vice versa. This way, hopefully the problem of one person being unavailable or absconding can be minimized. If you read all the way and do not get return reads, the club won't be responsible.
Also, you can choose to complete the longer book. Past the equivalent overall book length, you and your partner can choose other books to read.

3. The partnership will last as long as the read time spent by the two is comparable. If your book is 6 hrs and your partners is 3, you will read the full book while the partner can choose to stop at the halfway mark.

4. You or your partner can drop out of the arrangement at any point of time, provided you have read the equivalent amount of each other's book.

5. There will only be one ongoing pairing for you. This is to make managing stuff easy and makes things generally less messier.

6. You can either provide genuine inline comments as you read the book, with the criteria being the other person should be able to understand that you have read it. In case you are not much of an inline commentor, one comment detailing the experience with the chapter is necessary. There is no restriction on the number of inline comments. 

7. Voting is not mandatory. The club won't be responsible for the voting disparity between the partners.

8. The books participating must adhere to Wattpad terms of service

9. Please choose your partner based on the maturity level of the book.

10.  Goes without saying, but please be respectful towards your fellow members. Unreasonable hostility will lead to warnings and possible expulsion.

11. One account can have two books which can be enrolled into the club

12. Just because you applied, membership is not guaranteed.  As the book is owned by this account, I can choose to deny your application according to my discretion. So no hard feelings. And don't make payments before me accepting your application. 

ACCEPTED GENRES

Anything except for Religious, Spiritual and Smut only books. Mature is allowed.

FORM TO BECOME A MEMBER:

Username:
Book name: 
Book maturity level (if mature, why):
Willing to read mature (Yes/No): 
Book genre:
Preferred genres to read:
Book Tags: (3+)
Tag 3 people: 

Please drop the form in inline comment here

PAYMENT

Add this book to your personal and public library
Make an announcement about this book

If any doubts regarding the rules, please comment below