Chapter 1: My Hero

"The Finale between the Akagi Girls Academy and Kuro Mori Mine for the 56th National Highschool Senshado Tournament! Two biggest rivals in the Sports scene here in Senshado, will Akagi finally end Kuro Mori Mine's 3 year streak? Or will Kuro Mori Mine claim it's 4th year championship? It all comes down between the Luck of their schools to carry themselves to Victory."

Glued to the screen of her TV, the young adolescent girl, Kaori Suzuki, was recently introduced to Senshado and she couldn't contain her excitement for every moment as she watched every match that has come and go through the years. In particular she had taken a liking to one person in particular.

"Akagi is facing heat! Their tanks are dwindling in Numbers!" As the commentator spoke of the events the footage switches to a lone tank approaching calmly through a ruined abandoned street.

The Tank was a Comet equiped with a 77mm HV—A Gun famed for killing German Cats— and under it's command was the team's undeniable Ace in the whole, Ashurii Taneguchi.

"The Comet enters the scene! It's fast speed outrunning the German Turrets and oooh the Tiger II has been knocked out of the Tournament! And following in it's grave is the Kuro Mori Mine's Elefant! The Panther turns and shoots! But misses as the Comet dashes away from the scene."

It was clear that even the announcer was failing to catch up to the events happening. The smile in Kaori's face as she watches more tanks be destroyed by Akagi's Ace widens further, but it stopped and soon her eyes turned to sorrow.

"Right..." She whispered. "Kuro Mori Mine had a 9 year streak." And just as she said this, the screen pans in from above, showing the scene of the most heartbreaking match ever to the Akagi Girls Academy.

Laying in smoke was Akagi's Flag Tank the Black Prince bellowing in smoke Infront of Kuro Mori Mine's own Flag Tank the Tiger I.

Both had their white flag up as the sign of the tanks being taken out. But it was clear who were the winners, as Akagi's Ace was clearly lamenting firing a second too late.

".... I was studying in Akagi before it decommissioned it's Senshado club. I never knew our school had this much prestige taken away overnight."

Kaori never had an Interest in Senshado up until now, the worse part was that she was already an adult graduated from College and awaiting someone to marry as in her words working is a pain.

"... Maybe I should've joined Senshado." She quietly wished.

Her door was suddenly opened without warning. Hearing the sound of the door, she turned to see her father trying to be as sneaky as possible.

"Father?" She calls out.

The hand that was trying to reach for the light startles in surprise, but with a sigh the door fully opened with the face of her apologetic father as he enters the room.

"Kaori... Don't tell me you just wanna stay in your room all day?" He wonders with a stemming fear from his heart.

"I'm not gonna be like my Sister dad. I won't be a Shut in." Kaori reassures her worried father.

"I know that... It's just you're not looking for a job or even a husband. That's why I'm worried for your future. Staying in this home may turn your future upside down. And I don't wanna see that or leave it like that, as your father, it is my obligation to teach and guide you on how to grow. That is why if you have interest in anything tell me and I will support you."