Chapter 3: Before The Match

'A quiet and tense atmosphere... Haha... I am so dead.' Kaori thought.

Right now, the three have returned to their base of operations, Kaori's Centurion Garage.

The day was already setting and yet the other two hadn't left and instead kept quiet while doing something to the engine and transmission of the tank.

"Kaori." Speaking in a cold tone Ash calls her out.

'Eeep!!!' She mentally screamed, she sat up straight and while looking down addresses Ash. "Yes Senpai?"

"Do you know what you did wrong?"

Rose looked at Ash like some sort of parent disciplining a child.

"Yes... I interfered between the business of two unrelated teams."

Ash nods in agreement.

"So do you think we'll be able to win?"

"Yes... No .. probably not. No, most definitely we'll lose." Kaori was being indecisive in her answer that it even made Rose have goosebumps.

"Exactly." Ash seemed to agree with the nonsense she uttered.

Kaori and Rose was confused.

"Our chances of winning is indecisive. That's why in order to nurture you both. We will enact a spartan program of non-stop training until we can act in coordination."

"Then shouldn't we get a loader?" Rose speaks out. "I mean with a loader around the Commander can solely focus on ordering us and surveying the surroundings."

Agreeing with her statement Ash followed her up. "Indeed, with a Loader we can perform much quicker and more decisive. Right now I gave a letter to the Bellwall Senshadou Team to tell them we'll adapt to their strategy hence, we as a team would practice in operating the tank most specially to you two, moving while firing should be our main activity."

"Also, should we buy additional things for the Centurion? Like pillows for comfort."

"Good idea." Rose seconded her suggestion. "But in my case I would prefer having a camera and a screen Infront of me also a racing chair."

True to her nature, Rose suggested she get a 5th generation MBT upgrade.

"Hm, for the Commander it's best we get a binoculars along with a thermal imager for both the Gunner sight and Commander's" Kaori adds up.

"You two are certainly ambitious. Well I'm not particularly against the idea of shopping."

Both Kaori and Rose looked at each other in surprise then turned to Ash in wonder.

Seeing their gaze Ash raised a brow then replied. "What? Bonding is part of improving crew morale. Tell you what we'll go meet up tommorow near the Central Mall of this City by the Maid Cafe. Our Agenda includes shopping but if possible we can get a 4th person to join us to be the Loader. What do you say? Sound good?"

"Yep. We can meet at 7 in the Cafe." Rose relaxes, flexing her body as she finished modifying the gear box of the tank. "And if all possible don't bring the tank in the mall. We don't wanna be that group of people who brings the thing everywhere."

"Alright. Since it's decided let's call it a day." Kaori stands up, closing the book she was reading.

"Anyone need a ride? I have my car outside."

"No thanks." Ash declined and left.

Rose looked a little down, hesitating to also turn down her offer. Kaori just meekly sighed and smiled.