Chapter 3

┌───────── °° ─────────┐

└───────── °∘❉∘° ─────────┘

"Oh shit its freezing cold here"

"Y/n are you fine? You're literally trembling uncontrollably right now!", March's brow furrowed as a cloud of concern settled over her face. "Y-y-yea Im tota-tally f-fine".
"Yea you're totally not, do you need a shawl? I have an extra one just incase someone is sensitive to the cold weather here", Dan Heng grabbed the shawl from his bag, lending it to you.

Without hesitation, you immediately snatched off the shawl from his hand and wrapped it around your neck, "That's kind of impolite of you", "Hehe sorry, I just can't hold the icy breeze!", you fiddling with your fingers, hoping him will accept your sincere apology. Dan Heng just looked at you and walked away, you just take it as an acquiescent acceptance for your apology.

When you and Stelle are walking together, you heard a muffled noise under the snow.,. somewhere.. "It's definitely Sampo, hiding from the guards as usual"
"Y/n did you hear that? Someone is muffling somewhere under the snow". Instinctively, you rave off the plain snow, noticing a convex-looking snow not far away, you ran to it and dig it with your bare hands. As your fingers are met with the icy snow, the chill gnawed at your skin and crawled up your spine but you just give it out and continue the procedure.

And just finally, a man's hair with striking shade of deep electric blue appeared. "Ahh miss, can you please help me up? Im stuck under the snow and its stone-cold under there!", you lend your hand towards Sampo and he grasp it with a mighty force, getting up from the snow pit-hole. "How did you even get in there?", March inquired, showing a tad of intrigue. "Oh please March I hope you won't do that too..."

"Well.. long story short but I was being chased by some.. people, just those business problems, no worries!"
"Business problems? being chased doesn't sound like a business problem to me unless you're doing illegal business", you grumbled, trying to add a tad of spice to see how would Sampo react.
"Oh how can a gorgeous lady like you misunderstood me! I would never do business like tho-"

"Hands up! Don't move! This is the Silverman Guard commissioned to apprehend Sampo Koski, you guys are his criminal friends, right?"
"What the hell?! We just met him and we doesnt even know what he does! Explained now you little-", and when March was about to asked Sampo to explain, hes gone.. disappeared out of nowhere, just like in the game.
"WHAT?! I SWEAR WE JUST MET HIM AND NOW HES GONE? Justice for us!", the pink-haired girl whined in unfairness.
"You know what? If verbal can't work, physical is the only option", Dan Heng said emphatically. Sigh, not again.