Chapter 1

"Well, nice to meet you! Im March and this guy beside me is Dan Heng!", voice filled with enthusiasm.

"Hi, I guess", Dan Heng said dismissively.

"Hi...", awkwardness had surged into your body as you wave to them.

"Ugh, nevermind him, hes always cold and distant!", March scoffed and eye-rolled.

Youre still dumbfounded after being conscious, everything is just too much for you to consume and digest, nevertheless youre excitement is still unbearable and palpable.
You look around your surroundings and inferred youre probably in Herta Space Station now. However, you couldnt let your cats out of the bag. Thus, you decided to act perplexed and confused towards them so they wont know your secret being a reincarnated person.

"Pardon, but where am I right now?", you asked, acting confused.
"Oh! Haha I forgot to tell you earlier! Your in the Herta Space Station, humongous right?", the pink-haired girl excitedly claimed.
Even though you already saw the Herta Space Station in the game, when it appeared infront of your sight, its truly a shocking place, and you cant deny the fact that its humongous.

You turned around and accidentally make eye contact with Dan Heng, you instinctively turned back your head and almost got a heart attack. "Dawg why the fuck is he staring at me like that, it almost made me died". While the both of you and March chit chat, Dan Heng remained at the side stoically and unbother, not even trying to join into the conversation. Then, he is finally getting tired of standing there and watch.

"Are you guys done talking? We should met Himeko, we're late", his face devoid of emotion, but you still spotted a hint of annoyance in his eyes.

"Jeez jeez, dont rush me! We are going right now anyways. Mr. Cant be late", March quipped.
And just when Dan Heng is about to retort back, you stopped both of them, not wanting to elicit an argument.
"Yea March, I was really curious to meet this Himeko youve been talking about, lets go, shall we?", you trying to reassure March.

"Ohh yea! Im gonna show you how cool she is!", March immediately change her expression and gripping your hand. "Lets go!!"

On the walk, you tried to clear up all the information you had gathered from March throughout the conversation with her. It seems like when they were fighting monsters, they spotted you unconscious beside the monsters. Therefore, they immediately brought you to the centre of the Space Station to endure your safety. You were also trying to figure out why did u reincarnate into the game with absolutely no reasons.

As you were deeply in your thought, a shout disturbed you from thinking.

"Watch out y/n!"

You suddenly tripped by the stairs, just when you are about to hit the ground, Dan Heng quickly grabbed by your arms and pulled you up. You were shocked and trying to process what had happened, did Dan Heng just helped me?

"Can you ever not to be so reckless again?", Dan Heng claimed, despite on his lowkey rude behaviour towards you, you still thank him for helping you. Dan Heng looked quite shock to received an unexpected gratitude from you, he fasten his pace and walking away, hiding his blush underneath his hand.

You giggled at this cute side of him because you never expect he would blushed at a few words. March looked perplexed but just continue the walk and chit chat with you.

"Hey Dan Heng! Slow down!", March shouted grumpily, not knowing why he's behaving so weird ever since he met y/n.

After a while, you met the woman March was blabbering about, Himeko!
"Gosh, I know she look fine in the game but she did not need to look so fine in real life", you are shocked by the beauty she holds.
Crimson soothing long hair, ombre eyes with a glint inside, and an elegant long white dress, oh how a breathtaking sight that is to behold.

As the beauty noticed you three, she quickly stand up and put her coffee on the small table. "Hello there, Im glad to see you guys, especially you", she turned her gaze to you, and youre shocked by the sudden eye contact.
"M-me? Do we know eachother?", you asked, slightly getting nervous.
"Oh, no of course! Im just relived to see you that you are awake after getting beaten up by the monsters", she said.

Of course right, how would she ever know you if you guys never met...?

As you guys started getting know eachother and chitchatting, it was disturbed by a man with deep voice. "Ahem, nice to meet you, y/n". You turned your head, only to witness a mid-year old man with brown hair, white streak enhancing the hair colours and with a pair of classic black glasses. "YOO ITS THE GRANDPA WELTTTTT". You tried to hide your excitement under your breath and not letting the screams of pure happiness out.

"Ah-ah ahaha nice to meet you too! Mr. Welt!"
"Oh no need for such formalities, just assumed me by Welt, if you're comfortable with it of course", his husky voice reverberated around your ears, "Oh dear his voice could stay in my ear, rent-free", your shyness was quite palpable throughout the conversation with Welt, mostly because he has a nice voice and u lowkey have a voice kink...

March popped out of nowhere and interrupted you between Welt, "Sooo y/n, do u want to join our trailblazing journey? aka joining the Astral Express!"
"Oh yea, i almost forgot about this", March had explained to you and asked if you wanted to join their journey in the communication with her, and you told her to give you some time to think about it.

"Yea sure, i'm down for it!", course youll join, since having an adventurous journey with your favourite game characters always been your unrealistic-dream and fantasy, how could you decline such an offer?

You are utterly sure that this will become a fun experience of yours! A wondrous dream to come true! Surely it won't turn any worse way possible.

If you're confused about the dialogue font, here is some examples and their meaning!
"Hi" : Characters/you talking
"Hi" : Your mind thoughts
"Hi" : Characters mind thoughts