Authors note 😔😔

hi yall i actually didnt expect people would be reading this since i wrote it for fun...
so TY for people that actually read this🥲🥲

and forgot to mention earlier that english aint my first language so there's definitely some grammatical error, pls endure it and im tremendously sorry abt that🥲🥲

n i was still plannin out the storyline/plot since as i mentioned earlier i wrote dis book for fun lol
so definitely need some time to progress this whole story😔🤚🤚💔

and theres definitely dark topics included as its a yandere book, but not so early for now... ^^

so lemme list the love interest here (no kids, duh)
the list might change anytime since yk new characters will come out lol😍🫶

The Astral Express
Himeko
Welt
March
Dan Heng

The Stellaron Hunters
Kafka
Blade
Silverwolf

Ę̴̢͉̱͂̓͆̄͊͠͝l̵̨̧̧̛̳̭̙̔̾̆̕͝ͅǐ̶͕̑̋͊́͗͠ơ̵͓̭̲̱̫͔̥͕͓͓̼̼̒̒̉̂͋͑̾       (ERROR)

The Herta Space Station
Herta
Asta

Belobog
Gepard
Sampo
Serval
Luka

The Xianzhou Luofu
Jingyuan
Yanqing (he is gonna be 18 in this story since i decided to age him up😍)
Tingyun
Yukong
Luocha
Imbibitor Lunae (in this story i decided to make the lunae as danheng 2nd persona..kinda like schizophrenia 🤗🤗🤗)

About y/n on the Earth:
She is an ordinary girl in her college life, attending boring lectures every single day and suffered from her professor's crazy amount of assignments. She wondered even if she survived the lorry accident, she would probably still died due to the stress caused by her professor.

The only motivation for her to come to college had to be Alyssa, her best friend! They have been friends since middle school, 5 years to be exact! Alyssa is pretty much a great and supportive friend, she is also the one that get y/n into Honkai Star Rail, the game.

Y/n is closest with her grandma in her family, so that's why she appeared to be extremely worried and shocked after hearing the unfortunate news about grandma. She's still worrying about her grandma's health and condition after being reincarnated into HSR.

Y/n is also an introvert in school, having decent amount of friends in college, not too bad eh? But she isn't really good in communication unless you're super close with her so she can open her heart to yours! Example, she basically dumped all her delusions about her favourite characters to Alyssa. 24/7.

Y/n is definitely the most decent and basic girl in the world, decent background, decent wealth, decent friends, decent intelligence, decent beauty and a decent life? So... why are them obsessed with her..?

FUN FACT: Before she died on the earth, just the next day is her best friend, Alyssa's birthday and they promised to celebrate her bday at Alyssa's house and also a sleepover, but it was never granted.. (ok yk wat dis aint fun this is sad fact🥲)