x. FOR YOU !

AURORA WAS FILLED WITH ENERGY as she sat back down on her seat. At the 17th minute, Joselu had scored the opening goal in Real Madrid's game against Girona. As someone who was never passionate about football, she was shocked to find herself cheering as the ball hit the back of the net.

Although it was difficult due to distance, she managed to keep her eyes on Aurélien the whole time. She ran her hands over the bottom of the black Real Madrid jersey she wore. Of course, Aurélien's name was printed in gold on the back. He had gotten it for her right when she arrived so she could match him during the Girona match.

She shakes her head at the thought. With a small smile on her face, she focuses back on the game. Around the 20th minute, Real Madrid was given a corner kick. Toni Kroos was up to kick the ball. The other players began to move around right as he kicked the ball.

Aurélien ran to the center, which fortunately for him was an empty spot. He jumped and with his head, he hit the ball towards the net. Time seemed to slow down as he watches the ball fly over the goalkeepers hand and hit the back of net.

Aurora stood up with a scream, the fans around her rejoicing and cheering at his first goal. She watches him go to the corner and press his finger to his head. She laughs in shock that he finally scored for Real Madrid and had such a nonchalant celebration.

Her heart raced as he seemed to point at her section of the stadium. Her fingers fiddled with the white band of the matching Cartier infinity bracelet she had with him.  Aurélien hugged his teammates who were equally as happy for him.

Nothing could ruin her mood as she sat back down. She remembers how worried he was because Girona was at the top of the league, but seeing Real Madrid beating them 2-0 have her a sense of relief. In the 71' minute, Jude scored, practically solidifying their win against Girona.

By the end of the game, she had a sore throat from all the screaming and cheering she did with the fans.

Aurora quickly made her way to the locker rooms once most fans were out of the stadium. She waited by the door for Aurélien, still buzzing with excitement from his goal.

It seemed like she waited for ages for him to come out of the locker room. In reality, she only waited 5 minutes to see a freshened up Aurélien.

"Aurora!" He loudly exclaims.

"Finally!" She squeals, running over to him. She stood on her tip goes and wraps her arms tightly around his neck as his hands made their way to her waist. "Oh, what a goal, Aurélien! You're amazing!" She exclaims, mindlessly pressing a kiss on his cheek.

It was an action she used to do all the time, a kiss on the cheek for anything exciting or happy. However since that night, it seemed to mean differently.

Aurora awkwardly smiles at him as she quickly lets go of him and stands back up straight. "Told you. I knew you'd do it."

"That was for you, Rora." Aurélien replies, his eyes filled with joy. "You've always been by my side. And you were right that getting matching bracelets would work." He says the last sentence with a laugh.

She holds her wrist up to show the white band of the Cartier infinity bracelet. "It was for good luck. I told you so! You doubted me."

"I never said you could say 'I told you so'!"

Aurora sticks her tongue out at him in response. Aurélien lightly shoves her before bringing her back in by wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "Now, I'm tired and hungry. Let's find something to eat before leaving."

"You're not coming with us?" Jude, who randomly appeared from the locker room, loudly exclaims. Vinicius, Rodrygo, and Eduardo were behind him and making faces at Aurélien.