CHAPTER 4: idk

Warning: Y/N will hardly appear in this episode as it may contain gore and/or explicit sexual references; you have been warned.

Celestia: What the fuck did you do with him?!!

Celestia was currently using Canterlot's voice on Discord, who was plugging his ears with toilet brushes while Luna stared into space lost in her thoughts.

Discord: What could I have done? He is like that!

Celestia: DON'T LIE TO ME DISCORD I KNOW YOU DID SOMETHING TO HIM! IT'S WORSE THAN IT WAS BEFORE THE INCIDENT AT THE CASTLE!

With this Discord got angry

Discord: YOU PROMISED NEVER TO TALK ABOUT THIS AGAIN, IT WAS NOT MY FAULT!!!!

Luna finally reacted and when she saw how they were both screaming, she intervened.

Luna: ENOUGH!!

Seeing Luna's intervention with her Canterlot voice, they both calmed down and stopped yelling at each other. Luna sat down on her pouffe again, her gaze was lost among the marble tiles, searching between the joints of the tiles for the answers she needed so much.

Luna: I remember the labyrinth he showed us... My dark counterpart was mad at him for abandoning us when we needed him the most. That he had simply disappeared. We tried to fight him but he was powerful. Much more powerful than before. In the end, he trapped us in the labyrinth that was something we never fully understood.

< Strangely it was the maze that kept us sane on the moon. From time to time there were some sectors that showed us our happiest memories and it was a rest area. The first 47 we destroyed them out of pure frustration and anger, later we got used to it and enjoyed our time there. But there was always something weird. And it was weird even for who we're talking about. When we reached a memory with him, suddenly everything failed and the rest room disappeared, putting us back into the maze. It was always like that. One day the labyrinth went out

We were in a small garden solving a simple game of spears when suddenly the bonfires that illuminated the place went out, the game of spears fell to the ground and the vegetation turned gray around us.

In a way, we knew, we were free.

But an inhabitant of the moon appeared.

He was scrawny hardly an excuse to be. He had fallen into the maze by accident during his blackout. It was nothing.

But he reminded us of freedom.

and we exploded

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Luna: All I know is that it took three days for the maze to work again. In that time we tortured the little boy like nothing but a cockroach.. By the time we were done, we had almost finished completing a tartar summoning circle with his blood while his guts were spilled inside the circle as an offering to the beast . He didn't like the maze. The corpse and the ritual disappeared but somehow... The spirit of that porcupine was haunting me. He followed me for 50 years in the labyrinth.

At that point Luna burst into tears murmuring apologies under her breath. Celestia walked over to her sister and began to comfort her, Discord standing to the side unsure what to make of such an emotionally fragile subject. After a few coos from Celestia and Luna wiping away her tears with her wings, the latter looked at Discord with red eyes. With a weak voice, almost pleading, I ask: