11.Achievement unlocked: You have trauma!

"We see things not as they are, but as we are"

Kant

30 minutes before...

Spike: I can do this, I can do this...

In front of the town of Ponyville facing Canterlot in a northeasterly direction was Spike as he twirled and muttered to himself nervously.

Spike: I just need to get mad or something.. Come on, um... Think of something to make yourself mad!

Spike froze and frowned as he struck a pose as if he were charging up his ki or something very otaku like that.

This pathetic spectacle ended when the earth began to shake and not because of an earthquake but because the gigantic minotaur was approaching. This stressed Spike even more and made him want to run away. A voice in Spike's ear stopped him from doing so.

Genos: Don't run away, Mr. Spike, if we're going to let the counter-attack plan against the threat known as Tirek unfold without my master's help, it's essential that you fulfill your role.

Spike put a claw to his ear.

Spike: But you're fucking with me!? Don't you visualize the size of that thing and think that this will affect it in the slightest?!

Genos: I don't need him to hurt him, just buy time and that will be enough.

Spike let out a small beckoning flame to turn his head back.

Spike: How much time is left?

Genos: At least another ten minutes.

Spike: Shit.

Spike looked up at the gigantic dramatic shadow approaching Ponyville and snapped out his claws.

Spike: I hope Twilight knows how to use her time well ...

The sound of a gun loading rang out and Spike walked over to a briefcase on the floor, opening it.

His eyes sparkled at the glitter that came from the same suitcase.

Spike: Because I certainly will.

At the same time...

While Spike had come out to face Tirek a great light shone in the room and the newly crowned alicorn made an appearance through magic.

It was messy and her hair a mess, slow breaths that she started to take before she broke down and started crying.

Tears began to fall down her face and sobs began to escape from her mouth, Twilight lay down on the ground and rolled up on herself.

She heard the sound of something being carried before one of the library walls near the door exploded out as the smoke cleared only to see Twilight standing in a battle pose shedding tears; There hadn't been any reaction from the people of Ponyville since they had already been evacuated to the bunker that Y/N had built a long time ago.

Twilight: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

The purple pony approached an archway in the library and threw a hoof/punch at this structure, destroying it.

Twilight let out more gasps and sank back into her despair and sadness.

Twilight: I'm useless, I couldn't even protect my friends...

The young alicorn closed in on herself even more, her cries increasing in power and volume.

She was there, alone.

That wonderful infallible plan had failed and now her friends were under Tirek's hand.

She had failed them as a Princess of Friendship.